Contrary to the reviews I have seen on this property, I stayed there 7 days from June 12-19, 2010.
I had a one bedroom suite with a jacuzzi, a shower/sauna, full kitchen, living room and bedroom with king size bed.
The hotel is spectacular and I would recommend it to anyone.
It is a part of my timeshare so I decided to stay here instead of Planet Hollywood. I am so glad I did. It is within close proximity of the strip and all the stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas