I checked into Tahiti Village on April 7th. My family was staying there for 4 nights. When we first arrived we were quite early (forgot the time change), and the staff was really pleasant about providing us with a guest pass so we may enjoy the pool while we waited for our room to be ready. When I did ask about our room, the gentlemen at the front desk warned me that I may not receive a room with a washer/dryer because I booked through expedia/hotels.com. Through these sites, apparently we're only entitled to rentals, not owned suites (timeshares). I requested a room with a washer/dryer though & my request was fulfilled. Our room was ready about 2pm local, which was great since apparently check-in is 4pm.
The rooms were great, we had a Bora Bora room. However I really did NOT like the bathroom. It was like our entire bathroom was a shower. There was no jacuzzi tub, but small price to pay for the washer/dryer. We received a welcome package too when we checked-in. Everything was great, loved the suite. It was convenient to the parkade & lazy river. There is gaming onsite (keno, a couple slot machines, & video poker) until 2am at Tahiti Joes. The drink specials are 1.50 from 10pm-2am! Ryan, one of the bartenders is great & will make sure you're well taken care of!
The resort is located about 1.5km/1Mile away from the Callaway Golf Centre, where there's a challenging Par 3 (I know, I know) & a driving range. Allowed to Demo Callaway products there.
The AceGold Bus & Deuce does not run all the way to Tahiti Village after midnight. We had to get off at the Callaway location & walk. It's not that far, but it's unlit & a tad scary. Cabs are rediculously expensive from the strip & despite asking them not to, they'll bomb over to the interstate & go the scenic route.
My children loved the pool & the jacuzzi. At night it seemed there was ALWAYS someone in the jacuzzi.
Oh yeah, no free Internet at this place. It's 7 bucks a day with a 50 dollar deposit. Oh well, on vacation, the farther away from the Internet & email, the better.
I'd go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas