Very clean, bright and "homey," which I know sounds odd for a hotel in Vegas. My wife and I just returned from a weekend with the family and had a wonderful experience at Tahiti Village. We were skeptical when we booked our two bedroom, two bathroom, full kitchen suite, but were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The room had all brand new appliances, comfy mattresses and huge flatscreen HDTVs in four rooms. The master bedroom also had a giant jacuzzi tub.
The hotel is great for kids if you're traveling with family. The hotel boasts a huge (I mean huge!) swimming pool with a "sandy beach," a large hot tub, and best of all a lazy river. Also, the hotel is far enough off the Strip that kids won't be inundated with racy images as soon as they step foot out the front door. That is a plus if you are a parent, but perhaps not so much if you are not. The hotel does offer a free shuttle from the lobby to multiple drop-offs along the Strip. It's about a 10-minute ride from Tahiti Village to the Tropicana.
The room was only $160/night, and we expected to receive a high-pressure sales pitch to buy into the timeshare program, but we were once again pleasantly surprised. We were never given a sales pitch and never asked to take a tour with a sales agent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All in all a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas