Stayed for 3 days in a 2 bedroom suite and rest of family stayed for a full week. The pool and lazy river were wonderful for the kids but beware, it can get very crowded in the afternoon, not so much in the morning. The frequent shuttle service to the strip is great as well as the once a day trip to the Food 4 Less. We had a bunch of groceries so it was easier to call for a cab( $7.50 each way) than the 2 of us try and tote 10 bags of groceries along with a case of water and jugs of milk in the shuttle.
No daily housekeeping so if you want the place cleaned during your stay it will cost something like $65 to do so. We just washed our own towels in the washer/dryer located in the larger of the 2 suites. No big deal.
We arrived in the morning which meant no issues at check-in but I did notice a long line for the afternoon guests checking in.
There is a Denny's next to the hotel and there is a McDonalds, mini markets, and an outlet mall within easy walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas