Stayed here in July 2013 for a week, the place is awesome we had a one bedroom apartment on the fourth floor overlooking the pool with balcony, the room was huge with an awesome bathroom and kitchen, the vibe at this place is great, the pools are incredible and huge with different depths and areas, there was a DJ by the pool one day which was cool as he got some games going, plenty of room in the pool for the hundreds of guests without feeling crowded, and plenty of sun beds, a little beach for kids to play in and there was even a wedding on it while we were there, the lazy river is fun, but a lot of kids so not so lazy. Staff were friendly and helpful. Kitchen was great for self catering, carparks were easy to find. The 24hr adults only spa is really nice late at night.
There is a Dennys on site and Macdonalds not far away and a huge outlet mall a 5 minute walk away.
We loved the location being a short free shuttle from the middle of the strip it was nice being away from all the action but having the option whenever wanted to hop in and have some fun.
We got it on an RCI week, and hope to stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas