We had the pleasure of staying her for three nights in September and it just might be my new favorite place to stay in Vegas.
We normally stay on the strip, in fact our trip in April had been for a week at the Palazzo. This time we had my boyfriend's parents with us, visiting from England. They were not interested in gambling, so we thought that it would be nice to stay somewhere quieter and Tahiti Village fit the bill.
We had adjoining rooms that were absolutely massive. Our room was the bigger of the two, but they each had a kitchen area and living room. Our room had a Jacuzzi tub and a shower that converted to a steam room. So cool. The kitchens have a full size fridge and stove and had any appliance or utensil that you might need to cook dinner. The rooms were beautifully appointed and clean.
The pool is hands down the best in Vegas. It's a huge complex and we never had to worry about not being able to find a lounge chair during peak times. The pool was full, but never felt crowded, because it was so big. I loved the lazy river. It's relaxing with just the right amount of waterfalls. Tahiti Village does not charge for tube rentals either. The pool bar had strong, cheap drinks.
I really can't find a single negative about this resort. I can't wait to stay here again. Next time we are going to buy steaks and take advantage of the huge BBQ area.
After three nights in Tahiti Village, I felt like I had spent a week in Hawaii!
About a month ago, Tahiti Village linked my blog post on their facebook site. It has a lot of pictures of our stay and other reviews of activities that we did on our trip. Check out of blog review for pictures and further musings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Expedia, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas