Through Sky Auction and RCI stayed in a Bora Bora, just under 1000 sq. ft., 1 bedroom unit with patio (balconies on upper floors) Relatively new and sound proof, with granite counters, stainless appliances, jet tub and separate shower, comfortable king bed, good towels etc, sufficient dishes, coffee maker etc, 2 flat screen TV's (40"?). Room was clean and rates a 5+
It was very cold while we were there so we didn't use the pool (looked excellent for small children, a portion of which was a sandy beach type area), the spas (one was a large adult only) or the lazy river but they certainly looked good. Great, large BBQ areas with plenty of seating to eat out. On site restaurant/bar, Denny's, convenience type store. 2 fitness/work out areas that were good with a variety of newer machines
They have a quite extensive shuttle service although we did not use it.
Staff was pleasant and most accomodative to all requests.
Only things preventing an overall 5 rating were:
Minor - rather limited activity area (we did not participate in any programs so no comment there)
Major - If resort is busy many will have to park in multi story garage which is quite a long distance from most rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahiti Village Resort & Spa includes three multi-unit residential towers framing a lushly landscaped courtyard with a sand- entry pool, two hot tubs (one exclusively for adults), and a relaxing lazy river. Spacious guest suites range from 580 square feet to more than 1,500 square feet and offer numerous amenities. Among these are private bedrooms in every unit and full kitchens in select suites. Tahiti Village has daily activities for the entire family, a weekly summer luau, an onsite bar and bistro (17° South Booze & Bites, a full-service spa (Mahana Spa), two separate barbecue facilities, a 24-hour fitness center, and a laundry facility. A complimentary Strip shuttle operates daily and makes stops at the top and bottom of the hour at two hotel-casinos. There is also shuttle service to downtown Las Vegas, a bus tour to Red Rock Canyon, and a supermarket shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Vacatia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahiti Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahiti Village Vegas
- Tahiti Village Las Vegas Nv
- Tahiti Village Hotel Las Vegas
- Tahitti Village
- Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas
- Tahitian Village Las Vegas