“Very Entertaining”

and up
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #108 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theater is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. Each of the show's 15 cats and 10 dogs were once strays, rescued from animal shelters. Now, they love to show off onstage - by performing a variety of stunts and skits!
Reviewed March 13, 2014

If you like cats or dogs you will find this show very entertaining. Gregory Popovich has done an amazing jobs rescuing animals and then turning them in to performers.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Found this show by researching things to do for the kids. Tip for locals: When I called to book the show, they gave me a 50% discount for being a local. Since I got such a huge discount I upgraded to the VIP and it was worth the money. VIP ticket holders get special seating close to the stage. The biggest perk is they don't have to stand in line. We could walk around and enjoy the mall right up to about 5 minutes till the show without having to worry about the line. The kids absolutely loved the show. I have two daughters ages 11 and 6 and both had a blast. Lots of acts with animals and people too. To be honest, I don't think I would pick this show if I was going without the kids, but to see the kids laugh was reason alone. The show lasts just over an hour and kept us entertained the entire time.

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Wish the pets were included more in the show. I almost fell asleep during some of the filler acts, but I also had surgery and on pain meds, but I also saw my 9 year old falling asleep. When the animals came back on, he became interested again. I love that they are rescued animals. Who knew you could train a cat? One cat kept attacking him every time he came close. It was obvious he wasn't up to performing that night. It was a cute show. Popovich met with guests afterwards, I think he was signing autographs. We waited till everyone left, and he let my kids pet his bird. Great plus. I believe we paid 126 for 5 people. We got half off the adult tickets with a code, but then at checkout was charged a $40 box office fee! Overall it was fun.

2  Thank Jadeperez709
Reviewed February 21, 2014

had fun whit my daughter BUT don't buy vip tickets a big couple sat in front and we could not see much from there

3  Thank SassssS
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I really enjoyed this show. The first act was great with all the animals, but then there was a lot of vaudeville type acts and my 11 year old son kept saying they need to put the animals back on. Then they came back on and we laughed lots. I suppose it is more for kids and I am a real animal lover. My husband wasn't that keen but it all comes down to your personal taste. All the animals were in great condition and it is amazing what cats can be trained to do. Certainly entertaining.

1  Thank gksd