“Maybe good for younger kids”

Gregory Popovich's Comedy Pet Theater
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.99*
and up
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #109 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theater is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. Each of the show's 15 cats and 10 dogs were once strays, rescued from animal shelters. Now, they love to show off onstage - by performing a variety of stunts and skits!
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Overall the whole thing felt worn and sad to me. I feel sorry for the pets, though they do seem well treated. The act itself focuses around Popovich's story and he is pretty amazing with the juggling, balancing and quick change, but really I just wasn't wowed.
Young kids in the audience did seem to love the show though, so maybe I'm just jaded.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We got tickets for my 8 year old daughter because she loves dogs and cats and she loved the show and so did my 10 year old son and I did as well! Gregory popervich was very entertaining with his juggling, fantastic animal tricks and the others in his show were great too! I highly recommend it to families! Word of advise get your tickets ahead of time.There is such a long line at these shows to pick up your tickets the day of the show. I would rather pay a premium to have my show tickets mailed to me to avoid waiting on all these lines. Everything takes forever.

2  Thank I T
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is better for age 3-7! I thought there would be more animals but I really liked that there were ducks, rats and cats!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Seemed like we were watching an old circus with one man trying to do everything. Not much story line, probably suitable for age three and younger.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I and my 4 years old daughter really enjoyed the show on Dec 14, 2013 in Tacoma, WA.
At the end of the show my daughter even started to cry little bit, as she wanted the see more animals and clowns (show must go on :-)
Highly recommended for people who loves animals.

1  Thank elize79