“Great for younger kids!”

Gregory Popovich's Comedy Pet Theater
and up
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #108 of 224 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theater is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. Each of the show's 15 cats and 10 dogs were once strays, rescued from animal shelters. Now, they love to show off onstage - by performing a variety of stunts and skits!
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is better for age 3-7! I thought there would be more animals but I really liked that there were ducks, rats and cats!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Seemed like we were watching an old circus with one man trying to do everything. Not much story line, probably suitable for age three and younger.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I and my 4 years old daughter really enjoyed the show on Dec 14, 2013 in Tacoma, WA.
At the end of the show my daughter even started to cry little bit, as she wanted the see more animals and clowns (show must go on :-)
Highly recommended for people who loves animals.

1  Thank elize79
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Pet Comedy Theater was a cute, but obviously low budget production. We are big animal lovers so we enjoyed seeing the skits with the animal "actors". I have never seen anyone train a cat, so that was surprising. However, it was overpriced for the quality of the production.

Also they need to work on the way they conduct will call and entering the theater. If I buy tickets online, I don't feel I should have to stand in this huge line with people who are tying to pick a show. Then when it's time to enter the theater, it's another big mess.

In short, the animals are cute, but it is not a professional production. If you get tickets for $20 or less, it's worth it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Marjorie S
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I love animals and was expecting to see more animal tricks. Most of the show consisted of boring circus acts like juggling, balancing and dancing. The music was awful. The interaction with the crowd was minimal at best. My boyfriend and I literally fell asleep several times. I would not recommend this show to anyone. The $60 we paid with a coupon was a complete waste of money. Avoid this boring unimaginative show and save your money.

1  Thank L8AsAlwz