“skits, pets, and juggling!”

Gregory Popovich's Comedy Pet Theater
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.99*
and up
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
Ranked #107 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theater is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. Each of the show's 15 cats and 10 dogs were once strays, rescued from animal shelters. Now, they love to show off onstage - by performing a variety of stunts and skits!
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I always have enjoyed pet shows, especially those at Sea World. When I saw this show listed on Groupon, I decided THIS would be the trip when I would finally get to see this show. Yeah!!! I'm so glad I did!
I'm old enough to remember the old Red Skelton routines on tv. Gregory Popovich's comedy acts brought that back for me! Very funny and talented!
Do yourself, and your young ones, a favor: go to this show and step back in time!

3  Thank Faustina S
There are newer reviews for Gregory Popovich's Comedy Pet Theater

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Not only for kids. For somebody who see Moscow circus it's not best but it's okay. I do not like idea about sad story about clown life but may be it's only me.

2  Thank IzabellaN61
Reviewed October 8, 2013

By purchasing a ticket to the show for less than a half of price via Groupon, I didn't expect anything extraordinary. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the show.. Mr. Popovic is a fine artist and a small animal trainer. His little animals were performing the dazzling tricks on the stage. This is a show for kids and anyone who love cats, small animals like dogs, birds, ponies, rats etc. Of course, the equilibristic abilities of Mr. Popovic were also amazing. It is funny and cute show.

1  Thank Dimka7
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We really thought it was adorable and the animals are amazing! Popovich and the other guys were really good, very talented and put on a very good show. It is very touching that he rescues animals from shelters and it is obvious he loves his "actors" and they love him. We did have a few complaints in that the V theater is a little "tired"..I really could see the act in a better theater with better lighting etc. Also, be careful as I bought tickets from Tix 4 tonight and then at V theater they attempt to "upsell" you to better seats which I foolishly did. They said it was right by the stage, which it was, problem is the vantage point was not great and I would prefer to be farther back in the stadium seating to see better. (the show was not sold out and there were seats available in a better location..all seats are good..no need to be right up close) We did move to the side where the employee put us, but could not see the video screen above that was playing for part of the show. Regardless, it is a very cute show if you love animals.

1  Thank JanLosAngeles
DSPTickets, Manager at Gregory Popovich's Comedy Pet Theater, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Hello there! We wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our show here on Tripadvisor. We always appreciate the feedback of our customers. We highly appreciate you giving us a great 5-star review ,we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services. Thank you again for your time. We hope to see you at our shows again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I think Popovitch was having an off day. He dropped something almost every time he did a trick. That doesn't bother me so much, but the entire show seems tired, as if it was created in 1985 and never revamped. It could use new story lines and dialogue. Also the old videotapes played on the monitor look out of date and not very good quality.

The elements of a good show are there. The actors/dancers are talented and the animals do cute things. But someone should get in there and infuse the show with new life.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank mushigaga