“A bit disappointed!”

and up
Las Vegas Explorer Pass
Ranked #108 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet Theater is a family-oriented blend of the unique comedy and juggling skills of Gregory Popovich, and the extraordinary talents of his performing pets. Each of the show's 15 cats and 10 dogs were once strays, rescued from animal shelters. Now, they love to show off onstage - by performing a variety of stunts and skits!
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was really looking forward to this show as I'm a sucker for anything with animals but I have to say I was really disappointed. The theatre was freezing for a start so that didn't help but although the animals were cute and very clever, the whole show was way too long and to be honest, pretty boring. I can't reccommend it as I wouldn't go to see it again.

1  Thank Mandy1402

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I took our 2 ten years olds to this show last week. We new it wasn't going to be an extravagant show by any means, but it was really a let down. The show is very outdated, and once you see an animal push a cart, etc, you don't need to see it again and again. I thought it would be like the dogs who were recently on "Americas Got Talent" but not even close. My kids thought it was cute but I could tell they weren't to impressed. I would save the money. Popovich seemed like a nice person but he needs to update the act.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is an afternoon show that is very appropriate for the kids, or if you like seeing animals performing little tricks and such (which is why we went). Oddly, I was expecting more animal tricks and less acrobatics than what the show really is. It is not the best afternoon show in Vegas, but it is good and the kids will certainly like it.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had heard a lot about this show and got a deal from Living Social for discount tix for two of us. We exchanged our voucher for tickets from the box office, and got in line about 3:15 for a 4pm show. We did not upgrade to the VIP tickets and I'm glad we didn't. Where we sat we could see perfectly well, and the entire theatre is not that large. We had thought this show would be all about the animals, but it included other circus type stunts like juggling, balancing on cylinders, etc. It was mildly entertaining for us, two old fogeys, killing time in the afternoon, and visiting without children. Glad we had the discount.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This show is amazing. Great family show! We enjoyed every minute of it! My children (5yrs & 2yrs) loved every moment! Perfect show for kids and animal lovers.

1  Thank Jaydy