Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Took our 11 year old grandson here; he was amazed

We were looking for something to do with our grandson and this showed up on our Google search. He... read more

Reviewed today
A4629EQdavidw
San Diego, California
Really Cool Pinball Machines

A fun place if you like pinball machines! A/C did not work well so it was a little on the warm... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $20.00
from $99.99
from $69.99
2,693 results
All reviews arcade games pac man salvation army older machines space invaders rows and rows newer ones change machine donkey kong vintage machines roll of quarters classic video games non profit old school off the strip few hours step back in time
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

I have a game room with a large and changing lineup of pinball machines so was glad to finally visit this place. They have just about every machine you could ever imagine wanting to play. Most are in decent shape, a few needed some tweaks, but I played all the games I wanted to see, some for the very first time. You have to use quarters (no one price, play all) and the game prices are based on the newness of the game. A brand new title will cost you $1.00 a play. Not sure why games that were three and four years old were still commanding that price but there you go.

I had no interaction with staff, and for the most part was not sure who worked there and who did not. I didn't need any assistance so it was never an issue.

If you are a pinball fan, collector, player, etc, then you don't want to miss this location if you are in Vegas. I would not travel to Vegas just to see this, but it is a great piece of a broader stay.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

If you are a pinball fan this place is a must stop in Las Vegas. Hours of cheap fun and many of the machine will remind you of by gone days! Five stasr!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2019

This is nostalgia for those old enough, and just plain fun for the younger ones! Our family of six (2 teens, 2 preteens and us old fogeys) all enjoyed playing the different games! Unbelievable selection and all original prices. All proceeds go into maintaining the machines and bills for the place. The owners just want to share their love of the game!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised how much fun I had. I blew two hours here and didn't even realize it. Great selection of classic games... Really took me back. Definitely recommended and will be visiting again.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Seriously one of my favorite places in Vegas. The employees are snots, the area is sketchy, and the place is dirty, but I’ll tel you what, it adds to the charm.

Date of experience: May 2019