“Quick visit”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Quick visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stopped by the casino on the way back from Red Rock Canyon. The food court was clean and the food was pretty good. There were plenty of slots and was a nice casino away from the busy strip.

Visited December 2012

Concord, New Hampshire
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“Nice place to visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Hubby and I stopped into the Casino on a recent trip on the way to Red Rock. The casino is clean and comfortable. We had planned on visiting the buffet but they were running some discount special and the line was rediculous so we skipped it and ate at the Grand Cafe instead which was very good! We both enjoyed the afternoon and would go back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank w81minute
Denver, Colorado
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Stay away!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This Hotel / Casino claims to be a 5 star resort. Nothing could be further from the truth. I KNOW 5 star and this place is a 3 star at best.
I won't even get into the details of the "dated" rooms or with uncomfortable beds! Or the pools & hot tubs being out of service. After a dat of hiking the canyon we stayed there for the night. We did this because we had heard it was a nice resort. Take in mind we HAD a room at the Palazzo!

We waited 1 1/2 hours for a waitress to ask if we wanted a drink while playing slots just to find out they have NOTHING in a bottle other than beer!
We had intended to stay & hike the next day & return to eat. His place was so bad we set an alarm for 5am and drove back to the Palazzo skipping another day at the canyon. Getting back to the Palazzo was like returning to paradise after a night at Red Rock!
We have stayed at most of the casinos and this was by far the worst experience ever. I won't even list everything because the only good thing I can say is, I am now back at the Palazzo.
Please stay away from Red Rock Casino. It is very overrated and does not live up to the hype!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ARcmbeachbum
Denver
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Buffet Was Excellent & Lounge Show Singer Was Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The buffet was one of the better ones with a great selection of well prepared food. The Lounge Singer was Sarah Frances Johnston. Sarah sings "torch songs," and has one of the best voices I've heard in lounge in a very long time!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank JAYDenver
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“This place has it all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I ended up stumbling upon this Casino looking for something to do in the area - I was looking for a movie theater and they had it, then turns out they also have a bowling alley and a spa and restaurants, and shopping and a casino of course. It wasn't too smokey in there which was good and the variety of activities was phenomenol. I didn't stay here but it was close enough to my resort that I didn't mind driving to do the things I wanted to do. I recommend this place for everybody.

Visited August 2012