Skylofts at MGM Grand
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$179
$104
TrumpHotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
MandalayBay.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$146
$129
Aria.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$195
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$119
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$119
MGMGrand.com
$159
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$102
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$220
$126
VEGAS.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

All reviewsbedroom loftbutler servicesteam showersky loftsinfinity tubespresso machinepre arrivalprivate elevatorpillow menufree moviesmedia roomprivate butlerairport pickconcierge teamtop floorvip loungestretch limo
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Amazing. If you have the chance, you should experience the lofts. You will never want to stay anywhere else again. They have 13 different types of pillows, a coffee/expresso machine, water and soda are free in the mini bar, and the orange blankets are the best ever.

Room Tip: The butlers will unpack your luggage, iron your clothes, shine your shoes, and even bring you food from and restaurant on property. Then set it all up on the dining room table, even Mc Donalds if that is what you want. Just remember to tip.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Our orange blankets and pillow menu are always a big hit amoung our guests, we are glad you enjoyed them! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Visited again at the end of March 2014 for my birthday and 25th wedding anniversary. Mark, the butler, was waiting for us at the room and he paid very close attention to ensure that all the things we liked were in the room. Upon arrival, we found that they had waiting for us; champagne (gift from my friends), my favorite carrot cake from Wolfgang, Tequila (gift from me to my husband) and cigars for him.

It was greatly appreciated, my only complaint was that they overcharged for the tequila ($900) for the bottle, 3 times the regular price. Did they fly it in first class from Mexico? As well, I asked the concierge to do something with the cake when we went out at 1:00 PM in the afternoon and it was still sitting on the dining room table when we got back at 7:00 PM. Cream cheese doesn't do well out in the open, therefore it had to be thrown out and I did not get to enjoy it as planned.

All-in-all, it was a good trip except for the weather. windy and cold.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ammarson
Skylofts, Manager at Skylofts at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review! We are honored that your would spend your 25th anniversary with us at SKYLOFTS! I will be sure to personally commend your Butler, Mark, for making the experience extra special for you and your husband.

Thank for the feedback regarding the tequila and your cake. I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication in regards to these requests. I will relay the massage to my teams to ensure this is not a problem for you again in the future.

We hope to see you soon, and Happy Anniversary once again from us at SKYLOFTS!

SKYLOFTS Managment

Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is definitely the best place to stay at while visiting Vegas. We were here for 5 days and were blown out of our minds by the impeccable service and great food.
The location also creates caters to an amazing stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Satyajeet G

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that enjoyed your visit with us and hope you will join us again in the near future!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

While in Vegas the only place to stay for the truly discerning is Skyloft. Want to know their little secrete on why its the TOP for service....Communication..... every service member has the ability to talk to ever other service member on the floor, via earpiece. Now with that said. have I stayed in more luxurious locations with better technology, YES. The lofts haven't had a major update since 2009 and are getting a bit dated.... but they make up for it with impeccable communication. now all they need to do in update the tech in the loft (Creston circa 2009 .... come on I have more control in my iPhone) and it will be the perfect experience again.

Room Tip: For a single loft strip view request loft 77, it's my personal favorite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our communication and you are absolutely correct, this is the key to our great service. We appreciate your feedback regarding the technology and have been reseaching various products and services for the future. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I now have a love/hate relationship with MGM Grand. I must say that what the hotel lacks in posh and eccentric finishes that the newer resorts have included to create an upscale mood, MGM is probably forced to include a wise business plan to offer fabulous room deals to accommodate a lower budgeted guest because they have so many rooms to fill. Because of this, they tend to pull a more casual crowd which is just fine for many but it doesn't blend well with the Skyloft Suites impeccable rooms and service of a discerned traveller. If this is not an issue for you, don't bother to stay anywhere else but at Skylofts. OMG, I have stayed at probably 50 5 Star resorts around the world and hands down, you will not find better appointed and dramatically decorated rooms that include top knoch upscale service provided by all of their staff. It was truly a joy to stay here. They make you truly feel like a high roller in Vegas or a celebrity for sure. From the minute you get off of the plane and back on, the Skyloft staff are at your service for every tiny need and they definitely follow through as their advertising suggests. Don't stay anywhere else if this is important to you. Private limo to and from airport included, separate entrance and uneventful check-in to be much appreciated when you see what the rest of the guests must go through. Professional doormen and baggage handlers greeting you with a smile and the best concierge team I have ever met. Room service is more than that. While on the Concierge level, a kitchen is hidden on your floor with servers ready to jump and be in your room with morning coffee in minutes. They even bring extras like cookies, etc. I went out to the main lobby area on our floor to get a complementary glass of wine and was told they'd bring it to my room. I thought that was odd until they arrived one minute later with cheese and crackers to accompany it around 5p.m. What I wish to add that is different about my review is that I decided to test their promise to get you into the hotels club which "clubbers" know is a big deal. I didn't have any pre-arrangements, reservation, or a table. Sitting across from Hakkassan (one of the top Vegas Clubs) at their lounge on night, I saw lines out the door with hundreds of people trying to get in for a famous DJ. Around midnight, I simply called my concierge from the Bar's house phone and asked if they could get me and my friends in without waiting in line. They did better. I got 6 of us in without paying the $80 pp fee as well and went straight to the front of the line without any VIP host. They were waiting for us and had my name. My visit was for a wedding here in March. While visiting with my daughter, we decided to venture around and look at other hotels for her 21st birthday celebration with my husband, sons and friends because my husband is a bit of a stiff. I would have stayed here again if I could have gotten one of their 2 or three bedroom suites. The rates for these rooms and services are also less expensive too than other two and three bedroom hotels, but the rooms are the finest you can locate on the strip and definitely worth every dollar. I know for a fact that other hotels charge much more and definitely give you a lot less as I am seeing with my current booking at the upper level Encore Suites coming up this June. Mr. Steve Wynn really needs to step it up a notch or two here. I am feeling very discouraged with the lack of extra special treatment I am missing from Skyloft's awesome services. I am currently booked into one Salon Suite with an adjoining King Suite and another Parlor Suite with an adjoining King Suite to make two-(2) bedrooms with living areas. What Encore and Wynn absolutely have in overall resort accommodations over MGM, they are seeming to lack in offering a private concierge level of service. On this trip, I am wishing to reserve a table at their nightclub XS and Beach Club and have explained that the entire trip is surrounded by a 21st Birthday. Hence, first time the "kid" can get into a club and drink legally. While I have been directed to the Club's VIP host, I have been repeatedly told that they can't work with me until 2 weeks before the date. WHAT? But 10 plane tickets are already paid for and $15,000 in rooms are already booked. They said that they don't have any affiliation with the club, but you'd think their top tier hotel guests could be taken care of in advance. I am even willing to pay the $3,500 reservation table fee. So what gives? Now, I am not a clubber, but a Mom. However, this is important in Sin City with all of the Bachelors and Bachelorettes to frequent Las Vegas. Lastly, I love how I had an assigned concierge provided to me prior to my arrival to make all of my dinner and show arrangements along with anything my heart desired. I always dealt with the same person and this is not the case I am experiencing with Wynn. While their employee's are very helpful, this is one of the refined perks with Skylofts that make you feel like a King or Queen. I already feel like I am going to regret not having re-booked with Skyloft, especially since my daughter wants to get into Hakkassan at midnight on Friday, June 13th when she turns 21. I just can't afford to buy two tables, two nights in a row to ensure an uneventful entry for her group at midnight. We elected to buy the Saturday Night table at XS since Lil Jon is performing, but right now, I don't know if I will even get that. Isn't this shameful and I already checked MGM's website to switch bookings but they are already full and can't make up two bedrooms connected at this late stage for me. LIVE AND LEARN. Sometimes a newer resort isn't fun if you can't get in to their restaurants and clubs to enjoy their amenities anyway. Skyloft ensures you can, not just at their resort but at many others since they own a large portion of Casinos and Hotels on the Strip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank jnetta

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your feedback with us from your visit. We are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations and make your trip so memorable. We are here to make you feel like royalty and I am so happy to hear that we delivered on this promise. We hope you will give us the opportunity to pamper you and your family again in the near future!

Safe travels,