“What a nice surprise!”

Triple George Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple George Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Athens, Georgia
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Why this place isn't rated higher is beyond me! The bread they serve here is so good we ate two loaves (shh).

I got the crab cakes (amazing) and a Caesar side salad (yum). My husband got the salmon and he said it was the best he's eaten in a long, long time!

We weren't expecting to enjoy this place so much, so it was a pleasant surprise!

• Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place is always crowded and with large parties it can be very loud. The food is not the best I've had in Las Vegas. The salads were soggy and the Ceasar was not good at all.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We ate here on a busy Saturday night, but the service was great! We were seated immediately and drink orders were taken. The cozy booth did add to the ambience. Specials of the day were listed on a menu attached to a paddle board offered at the table. We started our meal with the onion soup which was quite flavorful. We ordered the filet mignon and couldn't be more pleased with our choices. The filet was tender and melt in your mouth. The filet had to be at least 2 inches thick. Cooked to perfection and delicious! We were given a choice of potato or wild rice. We both had the wild rice which was great. Green beans were also part of the dinner. Crisp and tasty! Service was attentive but not overbearing. The noise level in the restaurant was rather high. This was one of the best meals that we've had in a restaurant.

West Trenton, New Jersey
“Excellent food - terrible choice of visit date”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Let me set the scene: best friends come to visit us and we pick a place in downtown (we want to support downtown) that we haven't been to try. While I am normally way too detailed I will, for this review, give the executive summary:

Ambiance: HORRIBLE - but that is probably because we chose First Friday to be there - an event in downtown LV that features bands, etc. Well we had a band (not bad but LOUD) outside the restaurant. I was disappointed that with a reservation we were seated right next to the door inside the bar area. Very loud, lots of people (imagine someones butt in your face) - I give this a 50/50 responsibility here - my crappy pick on day and theirs for having a table in the bar area next to the door.

Food: Excellent: Appetizers: spinach and cheese appetizers (awesome as others have said), calamari (fresh and nice) with two sauces and crab cakes (wouldn't order again).

Entrees: Filet (had to send back asked medium got rare - but came back perfect), Chicken Saltimbuco (friend enjoyed, I did not try), Chicken Christopher (souse thought is was OK a bit too lemony), salmon (friend raved it was the best she had), Pork chop (2 inches at least think) with apple sauce glaze - very juicy and delicious and I am not a pork chop guy. Other friend had a penne dish which he liked - I didn't try.

Cocktails: they had some neat choices in martinis and everyone enjoyed.

Service: He tried, but was mediocre at best.

Bread: Awesome with two types of butter. Normally wouldn't single out bread but it was awesome.

Overall I thought it was very good. Had we had a private area for 6 people where we could talk to one another with a bit better service it would have been awesome.

Give it a try.

minneapolis
“top five vegas restaurant”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I've been to 100's of restaurants in vegas and this is one of the best. great steaks, great prices, and good service. Price has to be 30-40% cheaper than a comparable restaurant on the strip. If you like the old school places like Hugo's, Golden Steer, Piero's, etc this is a place to try. We will cab downtown to return even if not staying DT. Ate at the bar twice last trip, Marty and Todd did a great job recommending dinners and drinks. We are adding this to our short list of restaurants we will visit each trip.

• Visited May 2014