“LOUD, horrible parking, but great food!”

Triple George Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple George Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Las Vegas, Nevada
“LOUD, horrible parking, but great food!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I've only been here for business lunches, have tried to call to make reservations and have had many issues (on 3 occassions) with their receptionist area. I've been put on hold for longer than 5 min., I've been hung up on, and I was told we had reservations over the phone but upon arriving, the receptionist hadn't written down our name so we waited for over 25 min. to sit down. This is really my only gripe other than it being very loud during lunch so having a business meeting isn't a very good idea.

The food on the other hand is great and the service is average. I haven't had a bad meal here so I will continue to recommend - just not for business and don't expect to have a reservation when you show up.

OH and parking - a nightmare! They used to have some parking out front along with valet. On my 2 most recent trips there has been no parking and no one in sight for valet. We're asked to park in a parking garage across the street which means for large groups you're parking and walking - sometimes in the hottest part of the day - in heels!

• Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Lafayette, California
“Very Good...But, Stick to the Basics...”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Triple George Grill is simply...very good. But, it's best to stick to the basics! On a recent business trip to Las Vegas we actually ate at this restaurant on three different occasions. And, we found the dishes to be a bit "uneven." The steak dishes and pork chops were absolutely first rate. But, we found that when we "veered too far off from the grill" (with a few pasta dishes and a clam chowder) we took a culinary misadventure. While Triple George isn't inexpensive...by Las Vegas standards (generally overpriced)...this restaurant serves up a very good value. But, again, stick to the steaks and the chops (served with mashed potato and vegetables)...with these dishes you won't go wrong.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank NachaLibre
Warren, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Triple George Grill is very deceiving by the outside of the building. Once you step inside you are impressed by the style. It has an old Vegas vibe. The food and service were exceptional!!! The meals were big enough for 2 and the quality was superb!!
My husband ordered the Chicken Saltimbocca. He doesn't usually try something different but decided to try it. He was very happy he did. He kept commenting on how delicious it was! It looked wonderful. I had the Chicken Parmesan. You get a huge serving and it is so tasty. We will definitely go back with our next Vegas visit.

• Visited February 2013
Colorado
“Another great meal”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

This is the second year we've stopped in for a meal and left satisfied. My wife and I found ourselves gambling downtown and walked right in with no wait (Tuesday night). Atmosphere was nice, last time we sat in the main seating area which I preferred over what seemed to be an overflow area we ate at this time -- waitress said it used to be a cigar room for the restaurant. It wasn't bad, the decor just seemed to be disconnected from the older/main area.

Anyway, the meal was great and waitstaff very attentive. Again I recommend visitors to get off the strip and beaten path to dine here, so much better than what the resorts have to offer! Bravo Triple George!

West Sussex
“Top notch experience”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The restaurant was recommended to me by a friend who stumbled upon it a year or so ago whilst on holiday. It is located downtown Las Vegas just off of the Freemont experience.
Service was outstanding. Menu and food options were very good. We all tried different style fillet steaks with the house special creamy cheesy mash potato. Wow.
It was really nice to get away from the hustle and bustle for a couple of hours and enjoying some top quality food and drink.
You will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013