“first but not the last”

Triple George Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple George Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Reviewed October 6, 2012

me and a group of friends had a great meal and great service at the george grill the soup and steaks were of a very high quality and the cheesecake was tasty but after such large portions of the main meal i would suggest sharing the the cheesecake we were over from englang and the value and vibe of the grill was spot on would eat there again .martin

Thank w.b.a.ok

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went there for our daughter's birthday with her family. I was a bit crowded, but the food was worth the wait. Our waitress was nice and I intend to eat there in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

At first we didn't know what to expect, but this was a little jewel tucked off a block north of Freemont street. We are from WI and enjoy a typical "meat and potatoes" meal. This place definitely satisfied!

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere , great service. Thanks to our waiter Vincent, he was patient knowledgable cheery, he made our visit a pleasure. Would def go again.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Triple George was recommended to us by the staff at the Mob Museum at the end of the block. I thought to myself that they must have a relative working there or get a cut for referrals because just looking down the street it didn't look like much.

We were pleasantly surprised when we had a late lunch after the museum tour. The food was delicious and plentiful. The decor is old time classic and there is a wrap around bar in the center that must seat at least 50 or more. They have a lunch menu 'til 4PM and a section called 10 under $10. I had the Pot Roast for 9.95 which was a large cut of meat on a large scoop of potatoes with gravy and veggies. My wife had Spaghetti & Meatballs from the regular menu for 10.95 and it was a large plate of spaghetti with 6 or 7 golf ball size meatballs.

We asked our relatives and they said it was a great place and they had been there before. I checked online when we got home and see that it is a popular place away from the strip with good reviews both here on Tripadvisor and other review sites.

We will be back the next time we are in town.

1  Thank DavenCarol