“A must visit”

Triple George Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Triple George Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Stewart
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere , great service. Thanks to our waiter Vincent, he was patient knowledgable cheery, he made our visit a pleasure. Would def go again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Triple George was recommended to us by the staff at the Mob Museum at the end of the block. I thought to myself that they must have a relative working there or get a cut for referrals because just looking down the street it didn't look like much.

We were pleasantly surprised when we had a late lunch after the museum tour. The food was delicious and plentiful. The decor is old time classic and there is a wrap around bar in the center that must seat at least 50 or more. They have a lunch menu 'til 4PM and a section called 10 under $10. I had the Pot Roast for 9.95 which was a large cut of meat on a large scoop of potatoes with gravy and veggies. My wife had Spaghetti & Meatballs from the regular menu for 10.95 and it was a large plate of spaghetti with 6 or 7 golf ball size meatballs.

We asked our relatives and they said it was a great place and they had been there before. I checked online when we got home and see that it is a popular place away from the strip with good reviews both here on Tripadvisor and other review sites.

We will be back the next time we are in town.

1  Thank DavenCarol
Reviewed September 25, 2012

If you are looking for good steak, I would suggest this restaurant. It has a pub like feel with great atmosphere and the food is very good.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

If you want to dine away from crowded and price-inflated restaurants on the Strip, you have to go to Triple George. It is located 5 minutes from Fremont Str., with a welcoming staff, nice and quiet atmosphere, cosy setting, good food for fair prices.
I visit Vegas at least once a year (from France, with and without my family) and I make sure I have at least 1 dinner there.
Before or after your dinner you can enjoy the Fremont Street Experience, a definite Vegas "must do".

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Its a short walk from Fremont and well worth it. We were greeted by a welcoming, cheerful staff. It was very busy but everyone remained professional and upbeat. Nice decor.
Food was ordered and came quickly. Husband loved his Sage Chicken so much that it brought tears to his eyes. It reminded him of his beloved Grandmothers cooking...and she was a great cook.
I really enjoyed the Chicken Cacciatore soup. A little spicy and delicious. Very good bread on the side.
We plan to visit Triple George on our next trip to Las Vegas.