“Tucked away and serving Delicious food”

Tamba Indian Cuisine & Lounge
Ranked #415 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd. & Harmon
Description: Tamba is a new style of indian restaurant. It is authentic yet innovative, with a menu that both honors and reinvents tradition. Elegant and comfortable, hip and accessible, tamba is home to a sumptuous decor awash in the hues of india's signature spices. We like to say that if bollywood had a rat pack, this is where they'd hang out. The restaurant has seating for 300. Private parties up to 75 can relax in the hip, vibrant lounge where sophistication meshes seamlessly with style.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Only Indian on the strip. We walked there from our hotel and you'd never know it was there. Tucked away in the back I think it's the only place in there open for dinner. Friday night and it was busy, but we were seated right away. The appetizer portions were very small. We ordered mains to share between the four of us. I had requested the Biryani be made mild, but it was more like a medium and I had to put extra Raiti on it. But overall the food was delicious. The service was great too -checked up on us and the food came out quickly.

There are newer reviews for Tamba Indian Cuisine & Lounge

Reviewed October 11, 2012

i went for my birthday with my wife , the food was very bland and poor service, and so expensive , they asked me how the meal was and we told them , it was poor , they were not intrested and just took the money..... keeep way it is rubbish

1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have gone for lunch buffet to the restaurant. The price is $15/person, had to pay at the entrance.

The Lunch buffet had a wide variety of choices, especially for vegetarians. The taste of the food was very good. The ambiance and the service were equally good.

The location of the restaurant is huge advantage as it right on the strip...

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went to the only Indian we could find in Vegas! The place had no atmosphere and more importantly had no poppodoms! The food was average at best and not a huge choice! We certainly would not rush back here!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

It's kind of hidden away in this empty little mall and wasn't very busy when we showed up so we weren't sure what to expect. You pay before you eat which was strange but not unwise given the state of U.S. finances (gas stations do it now.) Everything I tried was amazing. I couldn't wait to take my next bite! I was with a friend who's very, very picky and looooooves her food and she was in heaven here! They had these doughy ball shaped things in a sweet syrup or something, it was incredible! The lighting is very dim even mid day which is odd, especially for a buffet but, otherwise, very good experience.