“A M A Z I N G”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$109.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I have seen a cirque du soleil show before, but this one was just amazing!!! It was just perfect! The whole show is perfectly set to make everyone enjoy it.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

You'd enjoy this even if you don't know who Beatles are (someone in our group was like that).

Synchronized dances, stunning effects and good music.

Highly recommended !

Reviewed August 11, 2014

First, let me say that I have seen a majority of the Cirque shows both in and away from Vegas, and this one really delivers. I will also say that I am only 31, so I grew up after Beatle-mania, so I was skeptical as to if I would enjoy this show as much as someone who grew up during the 60s.

As always, Cirque delivered a stunning visual show. I love the theater (the theater is round, just like Le Reve at the Wynn). They told an amazing story! I can understand how this wouldn't be some people's cup of tea. At points, there was so much going on on stage that you almost didn't know where to look, BUT, from an artistic standpoint, I feel it really drove home the point they were trying to make about that specific time period. Also, there are really no bad seats (we sat in the upper balcony, and I would actually say that this seating is a tad better than the closer seats).

I've heard people say that watching this show is comparable to dropping acid in the 60s. As someone who has never dropped acid OR grew up in the 60s, I cannot agree or disagree with this statement. What I can say is that this show lives up to the Cirque name, and really delivers!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

As a Beatles lover, this show was fantastic! In order to take in all that is going on in this show you will need to see it a couple of times and you will love it every single time. The costumes are great, the music is fantastic and I sang all the way through this show! Definitely worth the money and totally entertaining.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The show absolutely captured the music of the Beatles, the atmosphere in London over the wartime years and did it all with some of the finest performances I've ever seen. The skill of the performers is outstanding, the sets are jus brilliant and in fact the show was given a standing ovation at the finale. This is a must see.