“Great Show”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$109.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We really enjoyed this celebration of the Beatles and all things British. The music is great, dancing brilliant, and the scenery and props really fit the music. It is a menagerie of light, colour, sound and sensation. Above all it's fun.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Saw this with family (teens) in Nov 2013. The theater was arranged creatively so that all seats are pretty good, as action is going on "in the round" so as long as you're not too far back (or too close) then you'll be fine. I don't really like many Beatles songs, and didn't know a few of them, so my expectations were low, but overall this was great. Not as technically "gymnastic" as many of the other Cirque shows, but certainly still having a high degree of difficulty. They basically have a story (a bit dark) that plays through the Beatles tracks but overall everyone from my teens in the 14, 16, and 21 range up to some younger grandparents loved it. Recommended. Found good prices on Travelzoo.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I grew up after the Beatles were around, but I knew the songs anyway. It tells a sort of story of the UK from the second world war until I think about the 70's? I saw a typical Cirque show before and it was ok, but this was much better. I loved the props and they had some children in the show and their performance was spot on. Great special effects as well, even involving the audience. You really have to appreciate how much practice it takes to pull off this show day after day.
We had balcony seats right at the front and we could easily see everything. There was a guy and his wife sitting next to us who looked like he might have grown up with this music. He was so into it, almost dancing. Was actually kind of an emotional show, you have to let yourself "get into it"
Great strong drinks you can buy before the show as well. Very much worth the money to go see.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is the third Cirque du Soleil we have seen. The Love show was tremondous from start to finish. With so many songs to pick from they did a great job selecting tunes that most everyone knows. The costumes were just perfect for the time periods represented in the show. The acrobatics were just beyond belief. The entertainment value for LOVE is second to none. If you are only going to see one show in Vegas, this is the one to spend your money on. Even if you are not a Beatles fan, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I'm not a Beatles fan but I took my wife to see this because she is.

I liked the use of what I assume were outtakes from studio recording sessions, in which the Beatles joked around in their usual Liverpudlian manner. If these were not originals and instead put together by the Cirque people, then I tip my hat to them.

All sorts of Cirque oddities were on display, the only problem being that if you focused on one particular aspect - say the woman twirling up to the ceiling 60 feet above - you'd realize you'd missed an awful lot when you returned your gaze to the stage.