“Fantastic”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$109.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was our last show for the week, and I am glad we had this as our last. It was a wonderful way to end the week. The show was absolutely fabulous. The story, cast, acrobatics, everything was just wonderful. If you can only see one show, see this one. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank TommyBoy828
Write a ReviewReviews (15,341)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The music is moving, the performers are naturally amazing. It doesn't matter if you are necessarily a Beatles fan or not, go see it! The music compilation is extraordinary!

1  Thank Desi D
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was the first Cirque Du Soleil show that I had seen. I saw it at the Mirage, Las Vegas.
Firstly, excuse my extremely biased review as I am a HUGE Beatles fan.
The show covered original recordings of the Beatles and the choreography was fantastic and even breathtaking at times. It was one of my favourite shows- I've seen many musicals, Broadway plays, other productions, but this one goes unparalleled.
It was a perfect blend of the Beatles' music and was done in a chronological fashion.
The stage setup was perfect as the seating was all around. When you book tickets, make sure you avoid booking seats in the area which has limited view (it'll be mentioned on the seating PDF document).
Avoid taking seats right in front. Take them either in the middle or a little at the back and you'll thank me for this when the song "We were talking" plays. You DON'T want to miss that.
Basically, it was fantabulous and gave me shivers.

Incase you like collecting souvenirs, you will love the Beatles gift shop outside the theatre.
This is a MUST watch. Don't miss it for anything, and especially if you're a Beatles fan. And if you aren't, you'll be struck by Beatlesmania nevertheless, I promise.

1  Thank UrvashisRetreat
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went with a group of 7 other people and while the rest of my group enjoyed the show, I found it disappointing.

I didn't like the fact that the stage was in the centre and the seating all around. I found it too confusing to look at... too busy. Also, the show was too much about dance and not enough about circus acts. Now I love the Beatles, and I usually enjoy Cirque but this to me was neither.

1  Thank Dimos K
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The music was awesome and some parts of the show were amazing but several parts were missing the awe inspiring acrobatics typically found in Cirque du Soleil and came accross as a documentary of what was going on in the world when the Beattles were writing their music.

1  Thank jjhrtraveler