“Weird but great!”

The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Saw this with some friends in May 2013. It was quite pricey but well worth the money. It was both the best and wierdest show I have ever seen. Non stop for an hour and a half it told a brief history of britain set to Beatles songs - with circus tricks, shadows, lights, cars, bungees, bubbles. Anything you can imagine was there! There were sad bits, funny bits, scary bits. It was absolutely 100% brill!

Write a ReviewReviews (16,605)
All reviews
in 1,231 reviews
"interpretation"
in 248 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife has dragged me to many Cirque shows, but I have actually picked this show when we didn't have anything new to see. I think we have seen "Love" at least five times, and I will go again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We attended Love on July 20th it was fantastic! The performers are incredibly talented they make it look easy. The timing is amazing and the show flowed seamlessly from one act to the next.
We loved the costumes and the props.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I saw this show in February, 2013. It was a last minute decision since my friends were gambling (and I do not gamble much). I went based on the reviews from this site.

Got a good seat on the main level but wish I had been more in the center of stage (that is what happens with a last minue ticket purchase). However, there does not appear to be a bad seat in the theater.

Have to say, this was the best show I have ever seen. I am doing this review in July, just after a second trip to LV. I have now seen six of the big production shows (KA, Zumanity, La Reve, Mystere and Absinthe) in LV. Although all were excellent, this one just stays with me.

I love the Beatles music. The manner in which the numerous songs were portrayed on stage really matched the music. Energy of the show was extraordinary. Aristry and acrobatics were amazing. I cannot recommend this show highly enough.