“Best Show Ever”

The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I saw this show in February, 2013. It was a last minute decision since my friends were gambling (and I do not gamble much). I went based on the reviews from this site.

Got a good seat on the main level but wish I had been more in the center of stage (that is what happens with a last minue ticket purchase). However, there does not appear to be a bad seat in the theater.

Have to say, this was the best show I have ever seen. I am doing this review in July, just after a second trip to LV. I have now seen six of the big production shows (KA, Zumanity, La Reve, Mystere and Absinthe) in LV. Although all were excellent, this one just stays with me.

I love the Beatles music. The manner in which the numerous songs were portrayed on stage really matched the music. Energy of the show was extraordinary. Aristry and acrobatics were amazing. I cannot recommend this show highly enough.

Write a ReviewReviews (16,603)
All reviews
in 1,231 reviews
"interpretation"
in 248 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Music was great of course. Loved the acrobats and props. We had excellent seats about half way up, but still very close to the stage. Gee the actors must be in great shape to be able to do two shows in one night.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Love is a little different from other Cirque shows I have seen. More thoughtful, atmospheric and conceptual. For the most part I enjoyed it a lot and the time passed very quickly. Was surprised when it was over. Lots of great music, of course, and fabulous visuals.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I'm not a huge Beatles fan, but this show was fantastic. The performers are fantastic and it's great to hear some of the Beatles biggest hits. If you are even the slightest Beatles fan you need to see this show and if you are a big Beatles fan it is a must see. When the show was over I was ready to walk right back in and see it again.