“Outrageously great!”

The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was our first cirque du soleil experience and we didn't really know what to expect....wow! The show is beautifully crafted to tell the story of the Beatles songs they use, and goes at a cracking rate with so much going on at the same time it's hard to take it all in. Slick and superb!

Write a ReviewReviews (16,597)
All reviews
in 1,230 reviews
"interpretation"
in 247 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Didn't know if I would be charmed by a cirque show because they aren't my type of entertainment. However, after reading rave reviews of LOVE, I decided to give it a try. Well, good thing I got tickets! Words cannot describe how mesmerized I was by the artistry, choreography and talents of the actors. It was by far one if the best shows I have ever seen! So glad that I decided to go to see this show! It's a real winner! And the other reviewers are correct. I had seats in 200 section and they were just perfect! You don't need to buy the more expensive tix up front.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

You must watch the documentary before you go to appreciate the magnitude of this production. It is an amazing collaboration and an exquisite world class show.

1  Thank ChristopherWalling
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I think it is one of the best Cirque shows. The circular stage makes the experience very intimate and close up. Combo of great music and stunts.

Tips- 1/2 price tickets didn't have these tickets. We actually got a good discount through the MGM site. Well worth the money.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We wanted to see this show last year but it wasn't on that time of year. Anyway tickets are a bit pricey but worth it. The theatre is one of the smallest I'd been in but it was good as you could sit the furthest away (like us) and still see everything and enjoy it. I don't know if being a Beatles fan made me enjoy it more but I would definitely recommend it.