“I still love the Beatles!”

The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$109.99*
and up
The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® at the...
Reviewed May 20, 2013

You should go to this show even if you aren't a huge fan of the Beatles. The show was fantastic. The costumes were beautiful and the interpretation of the songs was beautiful and exactly how I imagine the stories within the songs.

Write a ReviewReviews (15,147)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was my first and only Cirque show to date. I really had a hard time choosing between this one and O, but this one was a little cheaper. The show was very entertaining and the music was wonderful. You definitively don't need to be a Beatles fan to enjoy this show, but if you are, it's a no brainer. The only complaint I have is that getting in and out is a little bottle-necked and felt a little chaotic.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My first Cirque Du Soleil show, so not sure what I was expecting. I felt it got off to a very slow start. Music choices were great and I had speakers in my headrest - so that was great! Some very talented people but just not the entertainment I was expecting... seemed to drag out.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have no idea why people rate this so high. The performers are amateurs - I have seen 14 year olds do better. The story line is fragmented and poorly defined. The music is great, but not all the Beatles best tunes are included. If you like bright lights and shiny things go to this show. If you like to think, you may want to do something different.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

an amazing show of talented show men and women, very entertaining and wow to the nth degree, fun fun, fun, fun