“****the pinnacle for steak lovers *****”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 5,208 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Reviewed January 31, 2014

you don't really kno a good steak unless you have tried this joint - I gotta say that I have eaten at many steak houses and this place tops the lot - Do your taste buds a favour next time your in vegas and try VIC & ANTHONYS brilliant steak house

Write a ReviewReviews (1,907)

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Vic & Anthony's is a steak house in downtown Las Vegas located off the lobby of the Golden Hotel Hotel.
It's exactly what you think of when you think American steakhouse. It has a dark clubby feel to it and has a timeless quality to it. The bar seemed popular and fun.
I was early for my reservation and even though the place was very busy, they were able to get me a bit early.
I felt comfortable from the minute I walked in the door. The place is lively and popular, although it's not loud or obnoxious. The party vibe is here, without the distraction.
My waiter (Christian) was helpful and knew his menu. The service was flawless. Things came in a timely manner and someone was always there if I needed anything. It was friendly and not over bearing.
I had a lettuce wedge salad, a filet with a baked potato - kind of a classic steakhouse meal. Everything was done perfectly. The steak was large and cooked perfectly.
When I was finished, I had a coffee and didn't feel rushed or pressured to get going. I also was happy this was a Landry and I was able to get some Landry points.
This was a perfect meal - service, atmosphere and taste were all top notch. I have no complaints and would tell my friends or come back here again for myself.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

we had a family dinner here one night there were 10 of us and we were all pleased with our meals. the steaks were cooked perfectly to all our different tastes. the service was friendly and quick the atmosphere was pleasant. it was a special occasion meal and we all really enjoyed it.

1  Thank kate08
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We wanted to have at least one fine steak while in the Vegas. We decided on Vic and Anthony's at the last minute. We went to see the downtown area and I searched my Trip Advisor app to find the closest restaurant. We did not have reservations but were seated almost immediately. Every staff member greeted us as we walked in. The waiter was helpful and made suggestions...such as "the salad is large, I will put it on two plates". He also informed that the sides are enough for two. It was very nice but not "stuffy" The steak prices are high, but my husband said it was worth it. I got the salmon with crabmeat and gouda...yummy. We also split the key lime pie...also yummy.
I would suggest this restaurant. It is located in the Gold Nugget. It was a nice change away from the craziness of Freemont street.

1  Thank 6infamily
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was the last night of our trip and we wanted to have a good meal. We were not disappointed. We started with a couple of "Rocky Rittas". The drinks were ok but the food was excellent. We had salad, scallops, lobster bisque, crab cakes, steak and sides. The service was on point. Our waiter was very knowledgable and friendly.