“Another outstanding experience”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

This place never disappoint. I love the service and the food. Every time we're in Vegas, this is a must for us or our trip isn't complete. The starters are the best. Chips and onions are so good. Oysters Rockerfeller so yummy and the ribe eye bone in that melts in your mouth buttery flavor steak. To top it off, Hector is the best waiter ever. He got us hook at this place. He's amazing personal service makes you want to come back every time. Thanks again Hector, we'll be back again.

1  Thank RoseB9
There are newer reviews for Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas

Reviewed December 23, 2013

A friend and I recently ate at Vic & Anthony's. I must say that this was one of the best steaks I have ever had and the service was fantastic.

First, the bad, I ordered my steak medium well and had to send it back twice, but more on that later.

Although I had to send it back, the steak had possibly the best flavor of any steak I have ever had. For a Ribeye, just the right amount of marbling. It was nice and tender and even though it was grilled again and again, it was still juicy.

For the sides, we got the fries...well, they were ok, but not worth the $9. The bread, very good.

All that said, what really made the night was our server Aniko. I have never had such good service. She was very friendly and attentive. There was nothing we had to ask for, she anticipated everything we needed. On top of that, she made sure the manager took my steak off the bill.

The next time I am in Vegas, I will be making a reservation at Vic & Anthony's on a night that Aniko is working and I am sure I will enjoy the Ribeye again.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Chose this restaurant based on its excellent TripAdvisor reviews. Despite having reservations weeks in advance, we were seated at a table right next to the hostess station. Three of four entrees were excellent (salmon, steak), but the fourth (steak) was awful! It just happened to be my husband's meal. He let me sample his steak and I had to spit it out when no one was looking -- it tasted like someone had poured lighting fluid on it and set it on fire. The outside of the meat was charred and tasted like charcoal. Must have caught fire on the grill and burned for awhile. We are not the type to send food back to the kitchen, so suffered in silence.

2  Thank lr2522
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've traveled all over the world, primarily on business, so I've eaten in some of the finest restaurants. My meal here really ranks among the best I've ever eaten. Both the food and the service were top notch. I had the small filet with augratin potatoes and asparagus. Sides alone were large enough for all three of us. Quality magnificent.

1  Thank Craig V
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

What can I say, I was worried it may all be hype and we had tsken the trip downtown for np reason but this was superb. Steak was amazing, chicken and sides faboulous and server victor so helpful and informed
Well done everyone we cant wait to come back.

2  Thank MeandGary