“Best Steak I've ever had!”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Best Steak I've ever had!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We booked a table for our 30th wedding anniversary and were blown away by how good the food, drinks and service all were.

A classic Vegas Steak House with the lighting not too bright and a dark colour scheme help make it perfect for a stylish meal.

Lobster Bisque, Spinach Salad to start and a giant shared Porterhouse steak with sides of asparagus and Potatoes au gratin were enough to leave us more than satisfied. A good Merlot along with a pre-meal drink each meant there was no room for the Croissant Bread Pudding I wanted to try.

The wine list has around 36 pages and there is something for everyone from our $80 bottle of Merlot to a 1945 Chateau Mouton at $16,000!

A fantastic meal and great service from Miguel who made us feel special without ever being in our faces

1 Thank 1961GaryC

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cloudcroft,New Mexico
“My favorite restaurant in Vegas”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Anyone who knows me knows that This is my favorite restaurant. Every time that I meet friends in Vegas I always treat them to The Vic And Experience. This trip was to celebrate my 62nd Birthday and my friends were very impressed. The atmosphere,the service and the food were all as wonderful as always. Ben,our server,was at his best and always takes such good care of me. The food was excellent as usual.To make a long review short,if you like great food,great service and a wonderful atmosphere then treat yourself to this restaurant!!! Oh,by the way,be sure to request Ben as your server. You will not be disappointed.

2 Thank Baneda
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Wowie!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Wonderful food and service but it is pricey. If you are a Landry member save your points for here! They did give us a piece of birthday cheesecake on the house which was a very nice surprise.

Visited September 2013
Glasgow
“Excellent filet mignon!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Best filet mignon I have ever had the pleasure of eating! The best meal I had during my trip to Las Vegas in September 2013!

Myself and 3 friends ate here on a whim when we came downtown for the Freemont Street Experience. We asked the doorman at the Golden Nugget where was good for steak, and he led us here. He wasn't wrong!

We all opted for the 8oz filet, and ordered an accompaniment each (au gratin potatoes, sea salt fries, buttered broccoli and steamed asapragus) the accompaniments were huge and we had plenty to go round with some left to spare.

Staff were extremely pleasant and friendly, despite us being walk-in's without reservations (and not particularly well dressed for the occasion!) but we ended up there purely by fate; had we known it was so nice, we'd have made a bit more effort!

All in, per person, just for the filet, accompaniments, some soft drinks and a few glasses of wine and some beers was around $80 a head. We were all pleasantly fed at the end of the meal. I would have loved dessert, but the restaurant was winding down and closing for the night and we wanted to catch the light show on Freemont Street before it stopped for the night. So dessert wasn't ordered :-(

I would highly recommend Vic & Anthony's to anyone who visits downtown. A fabulous, very memorable meal that impressed all of us!

Olympia, Washington
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Best service and Food in Las Vegas! not cheap but worth the money! We went for our 20th wedding anniversary and were treated like royalty!

Visited September 2013