“Wear elastic”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,821 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wear elastic”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Huge portions, make sure you go online to check out any specials they are running to get the best deal.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Champaign, Illinois
“Perfection”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This review is long overdue,,,, I was trying to find a great steak place. Vegas has a lot of them. But I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt..very nice shorts and a nice T shirt. It was 108 degrees!! It was a Sunday evening
So SW and Prime wouldn't give me the time of day! They were not very busy! Yes, I tried, and went to both, they didn't seem to care or want my money. The steakhouse at circus circus was booked up. So I thought I would try Vic and Anthony's..WOW!!! So glad I did! They seemed happy that I was there. I sat at the bar..I was by myself. Went to Vegas for the WSOP! Service was outstanding!! There were 2 of the best bartenders/servers that I have had in a long time. Noah and Lindsay were awesome!!!!! They should open a training school!! There's a lot of knucklehead bartenders in vegas! Btw, Lindsay was working on her birthday!!! That's dedication! Noah recommended the bone in ribeye. Cooked perfectly. Medium rare. Spinach salad!! Delish!!! Even the bread and butter before my meal was great!! I can't wait to go back. Great job Noah and Lindsay! Bravo to Vic and Anthony's!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend the Peppercorn Steak. Was the best I ever ate and the service was excellent We could not of asked for a more pleasant and delicious dinner. Champagne and Raspberries little expensive but worth it.
Definitely would recommend and would return

Woodbury, New Jersey
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse seem like it was going to be a high end steakhouse. It had the prices to match. The service was poor. Food was only okay. And can somebody explain to me how you can have a fixed price on the menu for a boneless Rib Eye and a market priced bone in Rib Eye? I do not trust any restaurants who try to pass off American Style Kobe Beef. It either is or is not Kobe beef from Japan otherwise it is not Kobe beef.

I have had better steaks from steakhouse chains such as Capital Grille, Morton's or Ruth's.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Amazing fine dining!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I just finished our dinner at Vic and Anthonys a few minutes ago! Came for a special anniversary dinner and decided to eat here after reading the good reviews as well as its location (we're staying at Golden Nugget). Aniko was our server and she was extremely attentive and friendly.
I ordered a single glass of pino grigio, was excellent.
Iceberg wedge salad w bleu cheese for me and the portobello mushroom caps for my husband, both were awesome.
Entree for me was the szchezuan crusted tuna and the prime ribeye steak for the husband. Au gratin potatoes and Brussels sprouts for sides. AMAZING! all of it was delicious, best Brussels sprouts I've ever had.
Complimentary croissant bread pudding with caramel sauce, ice cream and hazelnut brittle was yummy as well.
Told my husband I want to go back next time were in Vegas. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013