“A little old school Vegas”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fun Steakhouse downtown. Nice portions and great food. We were stuffed. Waiter was very friendly and helpful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,857)

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is the one place I dine every time I go to Vegas since discovering in on TripAdvisor.

It's in Old Town so the prices are cheaper - cheaper than the nice steakhouses where I live (Seattle). The drinks are strong, the steaks and seafood are delicious, and the service in superb. I've dined here 5 or 6 times. I've taken vegan and vegetarian friends here - there was enough options for them - and they also loved the menu.

I've dined here with my Dad, I've dined here with a group of friends, and on a date - the ambiance fits all situations! Swanky, fun, but not stiff. Everything I've eaten there had been delicious, and I would order it again in an instant.

I enjoy:
Apps: crabcakes, tomato & mozzarella
Salads:Caesar, roasted beet, pear & blue cheese
Entrees: filet mignon (oscar), salmon, pan roasted chicken

1  Thank TravelByCastle_13
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were in Vegas for a friends 40th and had a great meal at Vic and Anthonys. Not cheap but good quality food and excellent service. One odd thing, you have to go out of the restaurant, through the slots to the toilet*....... a bit odd but didn't spoil a great night.
*unless I was drunk / lost!

1  Thank Martinjsmith
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is a hidden treasure in Vegas. We've tried other steakhouse like Gallagher's in NY, NY. (Overpriced and loud) We found this place by accident. We were staying @ the Golden Nugget and saw their name on Open Table listing which was convenient because it's located @ the hotel. The ambience was nice. We have our 6 yr old daughter with us and our waiter was just amazing. He gave us tips on what's great and made us a fan of ZD cabernet to pair with our steak. Their appetizers especially the chips and onions were to die for, my mouth is watering as I think about it. The best part was the bone in ribeye (rare) which my husband and I split coz it's huge. The moment you bite on the meat is like butter. I've been searching for the best meal I've ever had and now I found it. Now every time we're in Vegas, it's a must for us to go there. Our waiter was so informative and friendly. He told us that Vic and Anthony was originally a Houston steakhouse, which everyone knows that Texas is the best for steaks. We had a layover in Houston this year and tried a different steakhouse named Killen's (#1 ), hands down, Vic and Anthony's (wish we went there instead) is the best steak (bone in rib eye) EVER..It's worth the $$$$...

1  Thank RoseB9
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This restaurant served the best steak I have ever had.
We were served by an amazing member of their team, I think his name was hector. He was attentive without being obtrusive and very patient. We opted to share the porterhouse steak and were not disappointed, it was like marshmallow and incredibly tasty. The portions here are very large - typical American sizes. The bread and butter pudding is a must - if you have any room left!
Tip - plan to spend around $150 per couple, it's worth every penny (or dime)