“Great service and Manager”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Casino Center & Fremont
Description: The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 27 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From top-of-the-catch seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our all new items such as Lobster Francese, Stuffed Flounder or New Wave Surf & Turf. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & whiskies, & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake & Chart House Souffle.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Recently trying to surprise my mother in las for her 75th birthday, we made reservations here, when she got in town later than expected she tried to cancel and rebook for another night. However my husband and I had flown in to see her as a surprise, we told to manager and find a way to get her to the restaurant. He did and it was a wonderful surprise and a wonderful meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,857)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ate at the bar - great bartender (wish I got her name) - super friendly, kind. The food is melt in your mouth - it is hard to find a better crab cake! delicious salads, filet and carrot cake - is a sophisticated atmosphere...worth every penny.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ate here after getting married in Vegas (just my husband and I) and we wanted a great meal to remember. The food was really good (steaks were well cooked however they were more cooked than the equivilant in Europe - I ordered my steak blue and I would say it was more rare). The wine we ordered was not available however they brought an alternative (more expensive, of course!!) and the staff were very nice.
There was a good atmosphere as it was busy, however it was perhaps a little 'stuffy' for what I would normally enjoy.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at the Golden Nugget and made a reservation for a large wedding party. We were seated in a separate area with a nice long table. Everything was delicious and the staff was outstanding!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

What a great meal - the filet was cooked to perfection. Excellent meal and just about the best filet we have ever had. Great food and great service.