“Great late dinner!”
Review of Wing Lei

Wing Lei
Reserve with OpenTable
Wing Lei is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 5,682 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard So. and Sands Avenue
Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit; the Deuce and Express Bus stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a very late reservation and were very well impressed with service level and food quality.

It was all delicious and the waiter was a great help when explaining dished and portion sizes! If it was for him we would have ordered much more than we needed!

Beautiful dining room with very big tables (even those for two people).

Highly recommended!

1  Thank TravelCoachOriginal

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Just celebrated my birthday at Wing Lei at the Wynn in Las Vegas. They have redecorated since my last review. Just beautiful in gold ,green and white. The carpet , chairs ,walls and - entire restaurant
redone. Lovely!!
The meal was wonderful. We ordered our favorite shrimp toast appetizer. The BEST.
We then had filet and grilled sea bass. We ordered a small bowl of brown rice which was enough to share. Pricey but worth every penny. Complementary little sweets were served at the end of the meal plus a birthday dessert for me. Still my favorite Chinese restaurant after many years!

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

The food was exceptional, the fried rice and the fish was out this world.
Yet, the plates were dirty, the server put a plate in front of me that had a red stain, so disgusting, then he removed it and put another plate that smelled like rotten eggs, I had to ask him to remove it, and once he smelled it he kept on apologizing. Well it's a Michelin star restaurant... ;)

WynnLasVegasSM, Guest Relations Manager at Wing Lei, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review your feedback. We are saddened to hear that your time with us was not as you had expected. We have sent you a private message so that we may be able to gather further information from you.
We look forward to being of assistance.
Wynn Las Vegas Guest Relations

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I've been to some 5-star restaurants before (Le Cirque at Bellagio is amazing), but this didn't live up to the hype for me. It wasn't bad, just alright, which surprised me for a 5-star rated restaurant.
First of all, the restaurant is gorgeous and I love how spaced out the table are. The food was good - subtle flavors, not too fatty like some Chinese food can be, and the cocktail I had was great. The soy-marinated sea bass is great like the reviews on here say.
The service was alright; some tables got the purse chair (to keep your purse off the floor), some did not, some tables got moist towels for cleaning hands after messy foods, some did not, some tables got their table wiped clean after each course, some did not. Our table was in the "did not" category for all of the above. Also, while the appetizers and drinks came out very quickly, the main courses took a while. Not a big deal, but the wait made us not want to order dessert. We didn't need to though, because they brought out some fantastic sweets for us anyway! Also, the staff seemed awkward and/or nervous - not very personable like the waiters at other Wynncore restaurants. Another note is that I wish they'd turn the music and lights down a little bit; it got noisy because everyone was trying to talk over the music.
Overall, I would rate this a 4-star restaurant, and maybe we just came on an off night as far as service goes. For a special occasion, I wouldn't go out of my way to try Wing Lei again though, as there are better restaurants at Wynncore and Vegas in general.

1  Thank DarkGhost
Reviewed July 30, 2017

When in Vegas last week, staying at the Encore, we tend to eat at the Wynn. We ate at Wing Lei. Very nice, very beautiful and had a great view of the 100 year old pomegranate trees. The service was exceptional, the food was really good, not memorable. Our experience with Chinese food is living in Chicago and Philly with relatives in New York and California.
It may be worth checking out the other Asian food solution at the Wynn and the Encore. When I have a hotel named after me, it will be called the Howie!