“Decor and food - absolutely gorgeous”
Review of Wing Lei

Wing Lei
Reserve with OpenTable
Wing Lei is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #242 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard So. and Sands Avenue
Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit; the Deuce and Express Bus stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Decor and food - absolutely gorgeous”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Wing Lei defines gourmet Chinese dining. From the extremely attentive hostesses who don't even allow you the chance to open the door to the exceptionally well-trained and finely attuned wait staff, Wing Lei does not miss a beat. You are of course sitting in a casino, but you would never know it! Gorgeous gold and ivory interior with judicious hints of jade make for a wonderful scene for the visual senses. We had the walnut prawns, hot and sour soup, sweet and sour pork and Kung Pao chicken which were all executed flawlessly. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Gesher Haziv, Israel
“Best Asian food! all made to perfection”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I lived in Asia for a couple of years, so I am not just saying - the food here is really good.
all made to the perfect level and great mixture of flavors.
The service is tight and on spot, the place is high class, prices are accordingly.
highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014
Brasileia, AC
“Without any doubt, sensational!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

There is Chinese food like the kind you find in the strip mall. Then there is Chinese food like the kind you find in some corner of Shanghai. Then there is Wing Lei in Las Vegas. Please don't get me wrong, I love the Chinese food you find in just about any corner of China. But Wing Lei is something special and unique.

The entire experience is exceptional from service, to presentation, to wonderful flavors, comfortable atmosphere, top-notch wine list, etc., etc. As one of the only 5 star Chinese restaurants in the USA, Wing Lei well deserves the title as all aspects are without flaw.

During our latest trip to Vegas, my wife and I eat at Wing Lei, Bartolotta, Picasso, and Aureole. I love them all, but my wife, a Colombian, says that Wing Lei was her favorite.

If you are looking for something different next time you are in Vegas, I recommend you try Wing Lei. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank S G
Seattle
“Third visit - still not disappointe”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wing Lei is beautiful, the service is impeccable, and it has become the one restaurant we always visit when we are in Las Vegas. We returned for the third time and were not disappointed. There was a very large group celebrating something, and even though our wait staff was really busy they never made us feel overlooked. I started with the crab corn egg drop soup because it is amazing and then the garlic beef, which is a NY steak with crispy garlic - tender and delicious. My husband had something beef, which he loved. I was too busy enjoying my food to pay attention. Chinese food is one of my favorites, and the food here is fresh, without any excessive oil, salt, and seasonings. I know how much the meal is going to cost when planning to come here, but we find the food and ambience worth it. Our waiter let us know they were closing the next day for several weeks for a remodel -we got lucky with our visit, but I love the décor so have no idea what can be done as an improvement!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank GrnidgrlSeattle
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The ambience is classy, and very beautiful. The food was pretty amazing! It's hard to find good Chinese food sometimes, but this place has it down! I highly recommend swinging by.

• Visited September 2013