“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went there for my bday and it was a great experience. The food was so yummy. We started with shrimp tempura and they made me wanna say forget my entree and bring another order of these!! The steak and potatoes were good. Since it was my days then even have for free carrot cake. By that time I was so full but I couldn't resist!! The service was very tentative and the buser/ water guy was on top of his job. I don't think our drinks got half way empty.

Mecca, Saudi Arabia
“Not just steak”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Surf and Turf, the seafood is as good as the steaks.
The ambience is appetizing and the service is uplifting.

Visited December 2012
Las Vegas
“Only one happy for Happy Hour is the owners”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

T Bones boasts a great happy hour. The cheapest item on the menu is corn dog or cheese fries at $10.00 Each. We ordered a couple of Gin and tonics and a shrimp cocktail, no bread nothing but the cocktail and drinks. Happy hour price $40.00. I don't know about you, but that's nothing to be happy about. Takin my money where I get value for my buck

• Visited December 2012
Baxley, Georgia
“Expensive, but delicious”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Is there a way to give 10 circles? It's more than a 5. The steaks are tender and juicy; flavorful. The service was excellent.

Visited September 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent steakhouse!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I immediately fell in love with this place. The restaurant has a bar on one side, a huge dining area on the other and a patio sitting as well. Although it can get pretty noisy, it is still perfect for a nice, romantice date. The place is clean, and the waitstaff are all very attentive. I like the assortment of bread and creamed butter that was placed on our table. For starters, I tried the lobster & corn chowder - very creamy and tasty! My date ordered the ribeye and I had the petite filet mignon...both our orders were cooked to perfection. The steak was very tender and abundantly seasoned. I don't like smothering my steak with steak sauce, so this was perfect for me. For the sides, we ordered the creamed spinach, jumbo asparagus, au gratin potatoes, and each was very delicious. These came with bearnaise, hollandaise and red wine reduction sauce, perfect complements to the sides. The only disappointment for me was the dessert. We ordered the chocolate croissant bread pudding, and it didn't quite meet up to my standards. I guess I'm pretty biased and have always compared against this dessert place I usually go to in San Diego. Oh well...

All in all, I give this restaurant perfect rating. It's very pricey, but it's worth every penny.

• Visited November 2012