“Very noisy. Food was average and expensive.”

Terra Rossa Italian Cuisine at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Waiter was preoccupied with something. He did not want to explain a few questions we had about the menu.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a social on the outdoor patio. Ordered some wine and small plates. Andrea, manager, was amazing at accommodating our last minute changes, he suggested wine and food. Our waiter, Radu, was also very helpful and attentive. Pizza was good, calamari was fresh and crisp, most of the rest of the apps were also good, just cant remember them with all the wine. It is not cheap, but service was great.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Mediocre food, prawns over cooked and chewy. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Ordered a bottle of wine but was poured incorrect one with no offer of giving me the correct one it was a little disappointing

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The staff greeted me by name with my reservation for 1. I was the first diner; and was treated to excellent service. Ramine was my waiter, but at least 3 other waiters came to see if everhting was OK, or to bring me food or pour my wine.

I loved the open kitchen style, and was a intrigued by the chef preparing my scrumptuous Oso Buco. There was plenty of sauce, the risotto was cooked to a tee, and the meat just fell off of the bone. All of this great food after a tantalizing appetizer tray filled with olives, zucchini chips that were lightly breaded and fried to perfection. And, as an added bonus, crumbles of parmesan went wonderful with everything including my caesar salad.

Just steps from the casino in Red Rock, the quiet and tastfully decorated restaurant was a quick trip to Italy. I definitely will be returning every chance I get.

1  Thank slovelee
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Pizza was really good. Gnocchi was huge - way too much, but good, and the tomato sauce was nice. They give you a bread basket to start with - all the breads were good - unfortunately too good, so we filled up on those. If you are seated with someone staring at the pizza oven - ask to move - the fire is too bright to stare at through the whole meal. Other than that - very nice meal.

Travelers who viewed Terra Rossa Italian Cuisine at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa also viewed

Las Vegas, NV