“Wonderful meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a very good spot to eat at Red Rock. It is intimate, well decorated, the service has been stellar every time we've gone, and the food never fails. Italian in a more classic sense, so don't expect a simple plate of spaghetti and meatballs when you walk in. My husband had a steak that was absolutely transcendental (and had me begging for more than that obligatory one bite you give your spouse) and the merlot our waiter suggested was an excellent pairing, even with my halibut. The parmesan cheese that arrives in the antipasto platter is superb.
This is a STEAL for the quality of food and service you receive.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We were very relieved to find the Terra Rossa after walking around the Red Rock Casino for over an hour. The hotel itself is truly immense and incredible. The bowling alley and movie theatre are awesome for families. Everywhere you look are gorgeous lighting fixtures, marble floors, and places to shop, eat, drink, and of course, gamble.
My husband and I had just "checked out" of the JW Marriott in Summerlin, and wanted to visit the R.R. Hotel before we drove to our next destination of Springdale, to tour Zion Park. We had previously driven past this hotel when we went out to the Red Rock Canyon in 2009. The exterior has enormous flower pots filled with tropical plants sitting in vast pools of water. The interior lobby is elegant and sophisticated.
Since our time was limited, we were delighted to find the Terra Rossa. Our server was excellent, and the interior reminded me of a sophisticated restaurant in Manhattan. I ordered tomato soup & salad Nicoise, and my husband had the spinach ravioli.(best I've ever tasted!) The presentation was artful, and the taste devine! We had alot of fun tasting many assorted delicious types of bread while we sipped on our wine and were warmed by the nearby fireplace..
The air was filled with sweet music, and our stomachs, from soup to dessert, were content and full. It was a refuge from the "madness" right outside of the door. Brillant!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went for lunch but I decided on the Eggs Bennie which was very good. The menu was great with lots of choices. The service was fabulous and the prices very reasonable. I would definately recommend.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fancied a pizza in the room, good service and very tasty! Good value for money and the staff were great. Would like to try the main menu next time.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Located within the Red Rock Casino, but away from the noise, it was a welcome respite from the Las Vegas hustle and bustle. The quality food was not overpriced and the professional waitstaff was excellent. Attentive service and gracious, but not overbearing.

Travelers who viewed Terra Rossa Italian Cuisine at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa also viewed