Platinum Hotel and Spa
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$19
3,862 results
All reviewsprincess suitefull kitchennon smokingoff the stripstir loungewasher dryerliving roomellis islandpots and pansvalet staffnon gamblingfree valet parkinghuge bathroomjacuzzi tubquiet hotelseparate showermonorail station
Reviewed April 18, 2009

We have previously stayed at this hotel with a splendid stay...coming back for a second time was even better! Loved the atmosphere and secure feeling of this hotel. My daughters loved the indoor/outdoor pool area and the suites were quite accommodating! Julian (valet) and Rory (concierge) were very helpful. Our family will definitely come back to the Platinum every time we come back to LV!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Party0f4
Reviewed April 14, 2009

A last minute trip to Vegas to visit family. Everyone was helpful and actually glad to see me and my sons. The Valet (Don), Front Desk (Rebecca) and Security (William) all went out of their way to help with getting us to my room with all the baby things needed.
My son ordered room service and got his eggs exactly as asked for and I got a wonderful chicken Ceasar salad. The only thing missing would be some premium TV channels like HBO, ShowTime, etc.
Unfortunately we only stayed 1 night, but what an experience! Please thank everyone with whom I did not get their individual names.
No noise and no smoking - what could be better?

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank shana-Jake
Reviewed April 13, 2009

We were very happy to have selected this hotel. This was my families first time visiting Las Vegas and we researched all sorts of hotels via various websites. Glad to report that this hotel held up to prior good comments, photos, and overall hotel description.

The suite was more than enough space to accommodate our party, and we really felt like occupying a home as oppose to staying in your typical hotel room where everything is all there in one large space. Our suite was very clean, spacious, provided all the general suite amenities (stove, refrigerator, microwave, silverware, glasses, dishwasher, etc) and when we needed anything the staff was there to offer immediate assistance. We ate in the hotel mainly for breakfast and the food and service was excellent. The other restaurant was good and prices reasonable in comparison to other area hotels of its kind. Location was convenient to many other restaurants, shops, casinos, and the main Las Vegas strip. We also enjoyed how quiet the hotel was in comparison to those hotels with casinos. It was definitely a BIG PLUS not to be bothered with people rotating in and out to gamble, the smoke, and noise.

My only drawback was that credit cards and debit cards are not viewed/charged the same. For instance, I used my debit card to check-in which was held on file for any incidental charges. Although it has a credit card logo, when swiped, your card is immediately charged $100 per night for each night’s stay. Where as a credit will just place the standard hold. Given you have no incidental charges at your check-out, the money is refunded to you in a couple of business days, but it can offset your budget if you had not anticipated the amount charge to begin with. Unfortunately we were not notified of the credit card vs. debit card difference until after the charge had been applied. Other than this, everything was very pleasing and we look forward to staying hear again upon our next visit to Vegas.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DVista
Reviewed April 9, 2009

My second time at this hotel. I would not consider staying anywhere else. If you want glitter, noise, smoke, casino chinging and yelling, and all that, then stay on the strip somewhere. This hotel is a retreat from all that. The suites are luxury. The service is superb from everyone, front desk (Nathan was great), doormen, housekeeping, bartenders, etc. The full kitchen is really useful if you are in Vegas more than a couple of days. Some might consider it a drawback that the hotel is two blocks off the strip, but that makes it 2 blocks closer to a bunch of good restaurants going the other way from the strip. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank omisamoyed
Reviewed April 6, 2009

I booked the Platinum Hotel after reading about it on Tripadvisor, and it was a great stay in Vegas. My husband and 2 kids (ages 15 and 20) had a enjoyable 3 night stay upgraded to a Princess suite on the top floor with amazing views of the desert mountains! The suite was large, spacious and elegantly appointed, with very comfortable beds.
I think the location was great...........a little walk off the strip but centrally located, and we enjoyed that there was no casino there and it was smoke free. The pool area was nice and yes the pool was heated!
Overall, if you are going to Vegas with kids, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family