Platinum Hotel and Spa
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$236
$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
$151
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
$135
Venetian.com
  • Pool
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$76
$42
$19
3,864 results
All reviewsprincess suitefull kitchennon smokingoff the stripstir loungewasher dryerliving roomellis islandpots and pansvalet staffnon gamblingfree valet parkinghuge bathroomjacuzzi tubquiet hotelseparate showermonorail station
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed over the holidays at this hotel. Hotel is off strip and for many, that is a deal breaker. But after staying here, it was much nicer & very convenient. Rooms were huge, more like a condo than hotel room. Bathroom is huge with shower and jetted tub. We had an 8 floor room and the view was excellent. Balcony was a plus! After visiting many of the other hotels & casinos on the strip, we realized that because the Platinum has no casino, it also has no SMOKE! Great and unexpected plus. Enjoyed the stay and will look here when visiting Vegas again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you for the great survey. I agree that it is very nice to get away from all the smoke and craziness of the strip to relax and unwind just a couple of blocks away. We even have smokers that stay here (they use the outdoor area on the ground level) because even they get tired of constant smoke and second hand smoke being breathed in. Hope we can have you as our guest again soon. All the best.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Just what you expect. Relatively quiet hotel a 10 minute walk from start of strip though because of construction projects on streets expect a 20 minute walk to main strip locations. Rooms are clean and spacious but lack any character. Pillows were not very good but useable. Kitchen was nice. Staff was efficient but not particularly welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback. We will closer monitor our service standards at the front, and I know my executive housekeeper is looking into some new pillows. We hope you consider us in the future. All the best.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have been looking for a comfortable and convenient place to stay when in Las Vegas for business trips and I finally found the perfect spot! Why stay in a mega-hotel on the strip when you can rent a car and stay for less just off the strip?
The best thing about the Platinum is that it is very well staffed - valet was super convenient - never waited more than 5 minutes for our car. Front desk and restaurant staff were very nice, professional and efficient.
The decor of the hotel is not exciting but we had a nice room with beautiful desert views, a comfortable bed, a deck and kitchen.
The neighborhood is not so nice if you don't have a car and plan to walk at night.
But if you are tired of the smoke, long lines and hassle of most Las Vegas hotels, check out the Platinum for a very different experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have stayed at the Platinum Hotel multiple times for business trips and have always been impressed with the Platinum, until this time. I stayed in the Marquee suite and was quite dissappointed with the cleanliness of the room. There were visible dirty spots all over the kitchen floor and bathroom. After walking around in my socks, they were black on the bottom. I used to recommend this hotel to everyone going to Vegas, that didn't want a gaming casino, but not anymore.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. This is truly unacceptable and we will be addressing this immediately. I sincerely apologize for the lack of cleanliness and service. I know our team is and can do better than this. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact me directly. I believe you filled out an internal survey as well so I will reach out to you throught that media as well. Again my sincerest apologies...

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am planning on a trip for 8 nights to Vegas from ireland for my wedding in December and have seriously been considering staying at the platinum due to the fantastic reviews although you all say you got a really good rate. Where are you getting these prices from ? I have cheaper prices from the vdara, aria and mgm signature but I think based on the reviews I want to stay at platinum, it just seems so homely.. What sites are you booking these rooms through ?

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank irishjennifer1976
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Hello there...Please feel free to contact me directly at derekmorrison@lvplatinum.com and I can look into and assist with the dates in December you are looking at. I will ensure I get you a good deal for your special occasion. Look forward to hearing from you. All the best.