Platinum Hotel and Spa
$116
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
Venetian.com
$19
Hotels.com
3,862 results
All reviewsprincess suitefull kitchennon smokingoff the stripstir loungewasher dryerliving roomellis islandpots and pansvalet staffnon gamblingfree valet parkinghuge bathroomjacuzzi tubquiet hotelseparate showermonorail station
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed here several times now and just love, love, love. Employees are pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful and have MANNERS! Fantastic location and no casino/smoke. Jimmy at front door was sooooo nice and accommodating. We were in a hurry to checkout and get our car and he was right there for us. You can tell he truly "cares". Don't hesitate to stay here, you will love and so much better than just a hotel room.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank azjd17
John A, General Manager at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

We are so thrilled that you keep coming back and that you appreciate our staff. We work very hard to make everyone's stay excellent!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am so glad we use this site! We could not make up our minds about where to stay and having never been to Vegas had no idea where everything was in relation to everything else. I read a review about this hotel and started checking it out. It was almost too good to be true! Good location, a very decent price and a GREAT apt like room. I was totally impressed with the staff and room. Every room is non smoking and has a balcony. It doesn't have a casino but there are plenty of them within walking distance.
Unfortuneately the pool was closed much of the time for a private party one day and then closed the day after it rained for safety reasons. Not enough of a disappointment to change my opinion and say i would stay again. Thanks Trip Advisor and the people that do reviews on here!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank girlfriend62

We are so happy you read TA and it helped you decide on the right place to stay. We get many of our guests from this site and we appreciate that we got you too. We are glad you had a wonderful stay.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed here on a recent trip to Las vegas for 3 nights. It was a good value, with a very large suite. It came with a full kitchen, a living room and a huge bathroom. Staff was friendly and its location just off the strip was nice.

Everything was great except for house keeping. Overall the room was mostly clean, although the cups seem not exactly spotless. I noticed a somewhat large sticky spot on the floor in the kitchen, and on the second day i was staying there before housekeeping got to my room, I informed the front desk of the sticky spot. When I came back in the evening, my room had been cleaned but the sticky spot remained and I had less towels, and some cups had not been washed/replaced. On the day before I checked out, I complained again to the front desk, and also mentioned that the cups were not serviced. When I got back on my last night there, the sticky spot was still there, but my cups had been washed. Overall not a good experience with the housekeeping, as many other things were dirtier than I am used to.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aregma
John A, General Manager at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

First I must apologize for the housekeeping issues. It is certainly not the service that we want our guests to have during their stay. We want to exceed everyones expectations and obviously we did not accomplish that with your stay. I am happy it was great in every other way though.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotel is located off-strip, but really close to it. It's definitely a wise choice for those who wish to be close to the Vegas attractions and stay in a quiet place. The room was actually a large apartment with a separate bedroom and a kitchen. The whole place was clean and had all the amenities one could need. The staff was professional and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank soulhoper
John A, General Manager at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about our hotel. We appreciate all the feedback.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I followed advice from others and booked here. The hotel management could not have been more accomodating. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the strip. Rent a car; parking here was easy and you are 25 seconds from Koval Street; the back street to the parking lots of the major hotels/casinos (all with free parking). I liked the fact that we could come back to a hotel with a small lobby, nice bar area instead of a mega hotel/city on the strip. No casino, so it is quiet. The rooms were huge and had a great view of the strip. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: They upgraded me to a room with 2 queen beds with no extra charge.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carla M

Glad you had a perfect stay and you found out the key to traveling and parking the back roads of the strip!!!