“FANTASTIC WEDDING AT THE PRINCESS WEDDING CHAPEL”
Review of Princess Wedding Chapel - CLOSED

Princess Wedding Chapel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC WEDDING AT THE PRINCESS WEDDING CHAPEL”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

The Princess Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas made our day very special. Due to myself and my wife living in the UK the wedding planners/co-ordinators kept regular contact with us mainly via email due to the time difference. Everything was taken care of prior to our arrival to the States all we had to do was turn up. It was that easy.

On the day of our wedding, Emma was whisked away in the morning and was taken to a salon where her hair and make up was taken care of before she was helped with getting dressed. The salon was amaizing and returned my wife to the chapel looking like a princess. This was all organised by our wedding planner renee.

For me and the rest of the guests we were picked up from our hotel in a stretch limousine. It was nice to arrive in style. Upon arrival at the Clarion Hotel where the chapel is located i was met by Renee in person who introduced herself and explained the formalities. I was made to feel at ease straight away. It was from there that me and our guests was shown into the chapel where the introductions with the minister and the photographer took place and then the ceramony took place. The chapel was lovely, it was only small but it was perfectly decorated and accommodated us nicely.

It was a beautiful service which even brought our family and guests to tears.

The photographer throughout was constantly snapping away catching our natural reactions/poses as the service went ahead. After the service had finished he had us in positions and poses within the chapel before taking us next door to his studio to finish off. On viewing the photo's they were absolutely amaizing.

After the photo shoot had finished we were reunited with our guests and family and there we were presented with a bottle of champagne frpm the Princess Wedding Chapel. After a few drinks in the bar area we all boarded the limousine where we were all then transported to the fomous Las Vegas sign for a further photo oppartunity and after here we were dropped of at the resterant we chose. This brought the curtain down on our wedding day at the princess wedding chapel.

Our day at The Princess Wedding Chapel was very special and just perfect. On behalf of me and Emma i would like to offer our thanks to all at The Princess Wedding chapel who was involved in our speceial day.

I would recommend anyone who is planning a vegas wedding to contact the chapel as you wouldnt be disappointed and you could have just as a special day as what we had.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Jurassic83

San Bernardino, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fairytale Wedding”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The wedding ceremony was beautiful, the service was amazing. The people were friendly and helpful throughout the planning and arranging. I loved the atmosphere and decor.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank yecenia p
CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everlasting Wedding”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Today we see each other, we are getting married in this chapel. Everything has been organized and the service was very nice and friendly. Thank you to everyone here. God bless you.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Agustinus S
Running Springs, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Lovely ... Lovely ..... Lovely .... couldn't be more pleased ! Awesome Coordinator ..... Thanks for everything.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank Lisa A
Dallas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A day I will always remember”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Morris Lincoln got married on 11/19/11. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone was so nice and calm which was needed with my group. The photographer was great as well. I’m from Dallas and booked everything online- it was MORE than I expected! Thanks for making this an unforgettable day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2011