“Awesome”
Review of Princess Wedding Chapel - CLOSED

Princess Wedding Chapel
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Lovely ... Lovely ..... Lovely .... couldn't be more pleased ! Awesome Coordinator ..... Thanks for everything.

5  Thank Lisa A
There are newer reviews for Princess Wedding Chapel

Reviewed November 24, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Morris Lincoln got married on 11/19/11. It was absolutely perfect. Everyone was so nice and calm which was needed with my group. The photographer was great as well. I’m from Dallas and booked everything online- it was MORE than I expected! Thanks for making this an unforgettable day!!!!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank Misha24
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Charles & I were very please with the service, the chapel is beautiful, the Limo was a little late because the guy called in sick but once i called them Rena got to the Imperial right away to pick us up.Everyone was great,got a free wedding cake also. Thanks so much to all of you, we are looking forward to seeing our wedding pictures now, hope they dont take too long.

4  Thank charlespam
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Such a great plcae to get married, the service was great, the chapel was beautiful and the Co-ordinators were just amazing! I highly recommend to get married at The Princess Wedding Chapel!!!
Thank you so very much for our perfect day!

4  Thank cshintah
Reviewed November 14, 2009

this was suposed to be my fairytale wedding, i chose the princess wedding chapel and booked our rooms at the IP. biggest mistake ever!
the wedding planner was so nice and helpful over the phone so I was confident about everything
.That all changed once we arrived in Las Vegas.
We were told we could choose the background for our wedding. NOT TRUE.
We were told that we could choose from their selection of music for our first dance, NOT TRUE so we gave them 2 songs we liked they never got back with us on if they were available I asked again on our wedding day and we ended up with a song i had never heard the minister actually announce it as our last dance.
We were lead to believe the toast was part of the ceremony to be included in dvd (NOT TRUE) we recived our sparkling cider and broken glasses in a bag as if it was a party favor.
We were mislead on how many photos we were getting in our wedding package and now know why no one was allowed to take pic, the photographers packages were very expensive. we were not told we would have to choose pics right after the wedding while guests sat thru all pic taking and then viewing.
We did not recieve the runner or flower petals.
The wedding planner was aware that my parents are deceased and reminded of that when we arrived in Vegas and met in person she asked when my parents would be arriving and had me in tears. then on my wedding day the photographer kept asking for my mom in the brides room for pic, again i announced that my parents were not coming they were dead...it was very hard for me to get married without my mom and dad and they made it harder, he then had the groom's mom stand up with me saying oh I thought she was your mom.
The wedding planner would not let the best man and maid of honor sign our chapel certificate as it had to be ledgible she then proceeded to put the groom down as a witness, so our certificate is full of white out.
The wedding planner made an appointment for myself and my made of honor at the salon inside the IP for hair updo and makeup before the wedding, this cost $250.00 and i felt that was high but decided we should be pampered on my wedding day...we were then charged an extra $112.00 because we didnt get a basic updo ( i guess anything more than a ponytail costs extra) needless to say my maid of honor had to redo both her and my hair before the wedding, my tiarra fell out and so did curls before i even got off the elevator.
We complained at the desk at the Imperial Palace because we were getting no where at the chapel, they set up an appointment with the manager for the next day...it was the same lady we had spoken to right after the wedding...they did nothing to compensate us for our ruined wedding..
PLEASE do NOT use this chapel... make sure your day is full of happy memories!
we are planning to renew our vows and make new wedding memories, but it still cannot erase what happened to us in Vegas.
or fix all the extra money we spent covering all the hidden fees...

7  Thank karilu67