“Well performed show.”

The Sirens of TI (Treasure Island at The Mirage)
More attraction details
Owner description: Get enchanted by the beautiful Sirens of TI® as they lure a band of renegade pirates into their cove with powerful and captivating melodies. The clash between the mesmerizing temptresses and their rebel prey transforms this 17th century story into a 21st century revelry of song and dance, seduction and danger. Experience the excitement four times each night (weather permitting) in Siren’s Cove at the front entrance of Treasure Island Hotel and Casino featuring canon fire, pyrotechnics (fireworks), and a live, sinking, full-scale pirate ship.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The sets,the artists,the show are worth the wait for.It is on the side of Treasure Island and starts at fixed times.There is a convenient Coffe shop at the side for people to wait for the show.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We first saw this show during the day because we happened to arrive just as it was starting. I really don't know why everyone has a problem with this show! We really enjoyed it. Yes, it is lip synced, maybe it doesn't have the best choreography but it is free and we could tell the cast works hard. Seeing the boats being attacked and the red ship being sunk was very entertaining. I understand this is not 'family friendly' but people, you ARE in Sin City!!!!! The only thing I might suggest is changing up the routine and skit every now and then. We made sure to catch the show again at night and noticed that the main female character had been changed, but that everyone else's characters were the same. I want to thank the cast for putting on a show that entertained me!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I 1st came here 14 years ago when the PIRATE show was wonderful & very highly rated. We brought our 3 teens. But I came back 4 years ago and the show was exactly the same as it is today (trashy & lame). Yet it absolutely has the potential to BE GREAT AGAIN! Let's make it way BETTER for everyone!

****So...TI, LET'S HAVE A BIG CONTEST to REDESIGN the PIRATE SHOW!***

TI's benefit: you'll get lots of FREE NEWS coverage & FREE ADVERTISING & the public will immediately thank you for the improvement. It will also be FINANCIALLY BENEFICIAL for TI because many "up & coming" writers will be doing the work for you for free! you CAN'T BEAT THAT! Your revenues should go up and make this a huge WIN-WIN FOR ALL. OK?

I know part of the problem is the lip syncing. But that will be forgiven IF your overall show is done as well as the current impressive pyrotechnics, flames, & high dive. (The probably necessary lip syncing should be far less obvious!) You could still have a show with some sexy siren girls, but HAVE MORE PIRATES performing an AUTHENTIC SKIT. (Think sexy enhancements to a great pirate show versus a poor slutty distraction, you know?) You have excellent props! You just need helpful direction. 14 years ago, this was actually our Favorite free show along the strip & in ALL of Vegas! It's rather hard to believe that now.... :(

I do agree that those in the crowd must keep purses & wallets well guarded while here and at the other erupting volcano, dancing waters, & downtown experience shows. (Pay above average attention!) Gambling is a win or lose proposition, but thieves just go for totally broke!

If you AGREE with me that a CONTEST COULD SOLVE the PROBLEMS HERE, please SHOW THIS IDEA to the FRONT DESK while you're there. And push the "Helpful" button below.
(I'm pretty sure they aren't reading the Trip Adviser reviews. Maybe they don't know how we really feel, or that their rating has slipped so far done the list of "things to do" in Vegas. It used to be a "must see". TI probably just sees the crowds still outside...) Changes in the pirate/sirens show are long overdue! We can MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES if we get involved, stick together, & start a REVAMPING (pun) Treasure Island PIRATE SHOW CAMPAIGN. Let's DO IT!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Free was a bonus. It was very lip synced which is to be expected I suppose but the show hasn't changed in years. It was also very sexual which made it VERY AWKWARD when you are surrounded by other peoples children!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went to see this show on our nights adventure to see all the stuff on the strip we could walk to. I didn't know what to expect with this, other than that it was this quick pirate show. It isn't that quick to find out, your standing and waiting and it is very crowed. This will take around 30 minutes. They have changed this show from just pirate themed to something that can be closer described to barely dressed pop dance show. It is about these sirens who capture a pirate and seduce him. There are a lot of seductive dances in this show keep in mind. His pirate brothers come to save him on the other ship. Overall just OK. I probably wouldn't go back again.