“Not worth it (even though it's free)”

The Sirens of TI (Treasure Island at The Mirage)
More attraction details
Owner description: Get enchanted by the beautiful Sirens of TI® as they lure a band of renegade pirates into their cove with powerful and captivating melodies. The clash between the mesmerizing temptresses and their rebel prey transforms this 17th century story into a 21st century revelry of song and dance, seduction and danger. Experience the excitement four times each night (weather permitting) in Siren’s Cove at the front entrance of Treasure Island Hotel and Casino featuring canon fire, pyrotechnics (fireworks), and a live, sinking, full-scale pirate ship.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Incredibly cheesy show and poorly made - definitely not worth standing amongst the huge crowds to watch it. It's fine if you're already near Treasure Island and are looking for something to do, but I definitely wouldn't recommend going out of your way to see it.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a free show outside the treasure island. You will need to get there about 30 minutes early. We went outside the casino to the bridge between the two ships in the splash zone. We did not get wet at all...and we also could not see the pirate ship, only the siren ship. Our advice is to move away from the casino entrance to the sidewalk near Las Vegas blvd so you can see both ships.
The voices are pre recorded and broadcast pretty loudly, the actors lip sync well...there is a filmstrip little story line and a moderate bump and grind...very pg Vegas and fun to see once.

2  Thank SeattleTravelmomm
Reviewed June 28, 2013

For the love of pete and moss don't waste your time standing around waiting for this burlesque type show. My husband said he and my son had watched it and wanted to take my dad over to see it. We got down there early to get up front, stood around talking, and had been there about 30 minutes and it was five minutes before show time and suddenly looking around you realize you are packed in like sardines with tons of people.

They announce they may cancel the show due to high winds. But, no, they go about five minutes late. It is not even cheesy, it is just plain stupid. The girls are pretty the guys are nice looking, it is just really a sad attempt at something, I am not sure what, raunchy rumor? That doesn't bug me, I can roll with the best and some of it was funny, but it was hard to get past because for some reason, it was just so stupid in general. It is harsh, but if it saves you from running all the way down there, it is worth it. I would have never went back if I had saw it once.

My dad liked it though, of course, girls barely dressed dancing on a stage with some special effects thrown in. That is why I thre

Reviewed June 28, 2013

honestly one of the most boring things I've ever watched. It's not surprising its free, because no one would pay to see it.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Free, even cheap, is rare in Vegas, so why not take advantage when you find it. I definitely recommend stopping and seeing this show as you make your way down the strip. It does get crowded, but they have several shows each night, and they are entertaining and sexy. I do NOT however recommend this for young children. As mentioned, it has turned into a sexy show, and is no longer the cheesy pirate play like it used to be.
So, worth watching, enjoy the FREE entertainment, and remember that although it is a pirate show it is no longer family friendly.