“Fireworks and Singing!”

The Sirens of TI (Treasure Island at The Mirage)
More attraction details
Owner description: Get enchanted by the beautiful Sirens of TI® as they lure a band of renegade pirates into their cove with powerful and captivating melodies. The clash between the mesmerizing temptresses and their rebel prey transforms this 17th century story into a 21st century revelry of song and dance, seduction and danger. Experience the excitement four times each night (weather permitting) in Siren’s Cove at the front entrance of Treasure Island Hotel and Casino featuring canon fire, pyrotechnics (fireworks), and a live, sinking, full-scale pirate ship.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Loved the fact that it was free, musical, and colorful. One of the best free shows that the casinos on the Strip have to offer. Great for young children and adults alike. oooh and aaahs from the audience when we were there!

There are newer reviews for The Sirens of TI (Treasure Island at The Mirage)

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We happened to be at Treasure Island killing time and happened to catch the show. It was crowded. It was smoky. It was totally cheesy. I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you're nearby it isn't a bad use of a few minutes.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Out of all the 'free entertainment in Vegas, this was probably the most entertaining. Its about 20 minutes long and on the right is the sirens and the other side of the bridge is the pirates. The main action takes place on the right side with the sirens if you are trying to position yourself for a good view. Worth a visit and as the rest of the reviewer say, try and time it with the nearby attractions to make the most of your time.

The show does frequently get cancelled so its worth checking before hand. We were there for about 8 nights and it finally started showing on our last night.

On our first trip, it was also cancelled several days in a row and we also caught it on our last night. Although, the show is now changed and revamped to focus on the sirens now.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We brought our whole family with us, including our 9 year old son....I have seen the show but was looking forward to my boy seeing it. I knew it had some adult material to it but I still view it as being very much PG. It has a few subtle lines in it but no worse than what you see walking down the strip. My son loves Pirates and he was blown away not knowing what to expect! The pyrotechnics and the ship sinking is really cool! He loved every minute. Plain and simple folks....If you are conservative and like to shelter your children from things....that's fine but this show may not be for you. Everyone else who enjoys a little acting/humor/stunts and pyrotechnics, I highly recommend it. The only gripe is I wish they had an express walk way. People who don't want to watch the show have trouble getting through the crowd. It also takes a bit of time to get through the crowd to leave....it's VEGAS and I hope they can find a better way to organize the pedestrians.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The ships, the hotel frontage, the overall setting is truly wonderful. The original show had a battle of pirates fighting the english with spectacular stunts, fire displays, excitement and little bit of comedy. Now it's just a bunch of half naked girls prancing around. I can see that at every other resort in town. Why do they always have to mess up the best stuff in Vegas?

1  Thank Lisa K