“Just okay !! ”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Steaks are the star at Chef David Walzog’s Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award-winning SW Steakhouse. Think A5 Japanese Wagyu, dry-aged tomahawk chops and a chile-rubbed double rib eye, featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.” Main courses like pan roasted sea scallops with English pea risotto and black truffle sauce are crowd favorites, as is the prime view of the nightly shows on the Lake of Dreams.
Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

Okay ; not great, went to celebrate my birthday , they seat us in the back , even when they have tables available in front or looking the the terrace, we order the oysters , vegetarian soup , and crab cake , Fabulous, the issue is that the steak was no that good , we both ordered for mains , I had the veal chop I give it a 6 from 1 to 10 my guest ordered the Rye B , it came RARE wen he asked for medium rare .. I saw ppl on T-shirt and sneakers not a good look when you dress up.. ( money can’t buy you class ) service was impecable.. very knowledge waiter ... overall just ok ..

3  Thank Artigasboy
Write a reviewReviews (2,141)

Reviewed September 18, 2019

I ate at SW last week and we managed to get a table on the terrace which I'd definitely recommend. Service and ambience were both great and we enjoyed the steaks but I found it a little difficult to justify the cost. The wine list is extensive but also very expensive, in general you'll struggle to find a bottle under $100. I love wine so decided to splash out on a Paul Hobbs Napa Cab which was excellent. We paid $250 a head for 1 course + a bottle of wine between us. If money is no object, definitely give this place a try. If you're on a budget, look elsewhere.

2  Thank jtwitchett
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

I’m sure other menu items are delicious for entrees, but we have eaten here a dozen times and always order steak. I had the boneless filet with bleu cheese (so good), and my husband had the bone-in ribeye. We had a side of au gratin potatoes and split the kale salad and the marshmallow rocky road for dessert. I did have to send my steak back to be cooked a bit longer. Always good pretzel bread and those scrumptious bacon muffin/rolls! Excellent, and we’ll be back.

2  Thank 262StephanieP
Reviewed September 10, 2019

We were staying at Aria so decided to try their steakhouse. I will say the filet is probably one of the best i’ve ever had. Cooked perfectly and nelted in my mouth. The smashed potatoes were good but we were disappointed with the spinach. It was tough, like maybe not cooked long enough. Ambiance was lacking for a restaurant that expensive. We will return to the Wynn steakhouse next year.

2  Thank LINDAGAlabaster
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

We had dinner two times in this place. Great food amazing ambience. Try the Alaskan king crab if you eat it this place. There is one person who we specially want to thank for her professionalism with name Kelli Benette. She is just amazing. Thank you for your skills and how to take care of your guests and solve the situations. A big shout out to the management of @Wynn hotel Las Vegas about her.

2  Thank Watchyouout