“AMAZING!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Steaks are the star at Chef David Walzog’s Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award-winning SW Steakhouse. Think A5 Japanese Wagyu, dry-aged tomahawk chops and a chile-rubbed double rib eye, featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.” Main courses like pan roasted sea scallops with English pea risotto and black truffle sauce are crowd favorites, as is the prime view of the nightly shows on the Lake of Dreams.
Reviewed April 30, 2019

First this was probably the best steakhouse I've been to, and I've been to many in NYC, Vegas, Miami. All the food was 5 star. We were able to sit right along the water and watch the water show. Everything from the service, the food the location was perfect. My husband and I went for our engagement and they surprised us with little things here and there. It doesn't matter who you are, you will be treated like a celebrity and again everything was amazing!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Chelsea M
Write a reviewReviews (2,141)

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Superb food and wine, in a very nice ambience by the Wynn’s lake and cascade. The beef meat at the SW is simply the best in Las Vegas. The wine list is outstanding also.

3  Thank CesarG73
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Highly recommend SW Steakhouse, particularly for a special occasion. We had a wonderful outside table right off the Lake of Dreams. Both our meals were outstanding, although my steak was more on the medium side yet requested medium rare. The teriyaki green bean side should not be missed.

1  Thank DKap59
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

We decided we’d have a pre-dinner cocktail at the bar first. Bob served us & was very unfriendly & unwelcoming, (verging on slightly rude) which was a such a disappointing start to what was supposed to be a very special night. :( (no eye contact & no manners). Just to be clear this was our first drink & we’re out to celebrate our anniversary.
The bar wasn’t even busy with 3 bar guys sort of just standing around looking bored.
The actual restaurant was buzzing & busy though.
We decided to sit at our table as the bar didn’t feel like a great vibe. Maybe he’s bored with his job??
Anyway the food was great as expected for the price you pay. The only other slightly annoying thing we ordered a glass of wine & a beer at the table & my wine arrived a good 10 mins before my husbands beer. Which was pretty poor for an establishment such as this.
The views of the water display & gardens were spectacular.
Overall experience was ok but at that price there’s many other choices.

3  Thank Ultimatejetsetter
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to SW Steakhouse several times. The food is always top notch and so are the cocktails. The service, however, has went downhill tremendously! We sat outside in the patio where a group of smokers smoked right next to us while eating our dinner. Our server was extremely in attentive. It took forever to order our meals and to get our cocktails. We were never asked if we wanted dessert. They also brought the wrong bottle of wine to our table and luckily we checked before the wine was opened. With many options in Las Vegas I am not sure I will return.

2  Thank Karen G