“Perfect!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Oh another steak house? Knowledgable staff who informs and sells a full experience! You leave happy, full, and with money to spend at the tables.

There are newer reviews for SW Steakhouse

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was really excited to have a fabulous meal at SW Steakhouse the other night. When we entered, the host asked us to wait at the bar until our table was available. We headed to the bar, and sat patiently for a bartender to greet us. There were only two other couples at the bar, yet the two guys behind the bar made no effort (no smile, eye-contact, hand us a menu) to let us know that they would be with us for at least 3-5 minutes. Instead, they were more interested in the short-skirted tail that was walking around the bar area.

When the "tail show" was over, we were finally greeted, and asked what we wanted to drink. I asked for a glass of Chardonnay, and was given a taste. It tasted good, so I said ok. As the glass of wine was being poured, another short-skirted woman walked by, and the bartender was ogling over this young woman too and then comparing notes with the other bartender. It was slightly ridiculous.

In my personal experience, when you order a glass of wine at any bar, and say Merlot or Chardonnay, the house wine is served. Well, not at SW. I was served the most expensive glass of Chardonnay they offer on the menu without being told. Crazy!

On to dinner...

First off, our server was the best! Thank you Katie for being a pro with a sense of humor.

We ordered oysters, salad and beef carpaccio for apps. They were all great.

I ordered the bone-in NY Strip. Medium-rare.

The steak came out looking beautiful But when I cut into it, it was rare. Katie took it back to the kitchen for me, and when it was returned, it was charred black, and had a very bitter taste to it. I was slightly embarrassed as the other tables watched when I returned it again. Katie offered me another, but my partner was already halfway done with his steak, so I refused.

The sides and bread were yummy, but the name isn't SW Sides & Bread, it's SW Steakhouse. I was expecting more.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Simply perfection! From the no hassle when changing our reservation to the jumbo shrimp cocktail to the chargrilled New York strip steak to the service...all top notch!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The entire restaurant is an incredible experience: the outdoor seating beside the waterfall, the wonderfully attentive service, the game-changing flavors of everything from the breadbasket and fresh butter with Himalayan salt, to the exquisite final bite of the best rib-eye in existence. A perfect meal in every capacity, I will recommend the SW Steakhouse to any culinary savvy friend or family member going to Vegas. The ultimate luxurious meal.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Not only the best steak, but the best wine selection, needless to say the service and entertainment incredible... Wonderful evening, will be there again September 2013, will never go to Vegas and not visit the SW Steakhouse!