“I'd give this a "Good"”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Walking into the Wynn hotel is quite exceptional, it's very stylish and SW Steakhouse is very elegant but not overly stuffy. I had dinner with my husband and three friends and although we seemingly disappointed the waiter by not ordering appetizers or dessert, our dinners were good. My filet mignon was cooked perfectly, the scalloped potatoes were tasty, and the assorted breads they bring you were good as well. Again, however, the waiter seemed openly disappointed that we weren't ordering enough food (although we were stuffed by the end of the meal), which put just a slight damper on the experience. Overall I'm satisfied that we went because we hadn't been there or to the Wynn before but I don't feel a strong urge to seek it out next time I'm in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,787)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Delicious steak and lobster with a fabulous wine selection as well. S&W is a great high end steakhouse at the Wynn. If you can see out the window to the lake, you'll be graced by the Wynn's trippy little show every so often. The service is great and the staff is friendly. If you can swing it, I'd definitely recommend a dinner at S&W on your next Vegas trip.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Elegant reserved atmosphere. Well prepared steaks. Extensive wine list. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Comfortable leather chairs even for a big guy. A new favorite in Vegas.

1  Thank jhicks1283
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Several of us went to SW at the Wynn for a business dinner. While this is a steakhouse, it does offer other choices, including a vegetarian menu. I ordered the bone-in rib-eye, at the urging of the waiter who said it was the best steak on the menu. My companions ordered steak and one ordered fish. The meal started with a basket of various breads and a unique seasoned butter, both of which were very good. Then followed a Caesar salad, which was quite good. My steak was cooked perfectly, but I found it to be a bit too marbled for my taste (although the waiter told me it would be). Dessert was shared and enjoyed by all. While it was a very good meal, the price was prohibitively expensive.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere at the lakeside is incredible. Great shows in the lake and waterfall every 20 min. Chile rubbed steak on of my favorite. Extensive wine list. One of my fav high end steakhouses.